OSNN Adverts

Think they got that one 😛
They have told me they are changing their system ext week so I can monitor all running ads (about time!). Have made sure that I will be able to disable the audio ads before they kick off!
 
<Jewelzz> EEK
<Jewelzz> THE FLY
<Jewelzz> on da front page
<Jewelzz> http://bannerfarm.ace.advertising.c...ing.com/click/site=0000702993/mnum=0000249584
<Jewelzz> kindly kill the ****er please
<MainframeGuy> kill it - send out the SWAT team!
<Jewelzz> SPLAT!
<_XbAsEd_> http://bannerfarm.ace.advertising.c...ing.com/click/site=0000702993/mnum=0000249584
<_XbAsEd_> oops same as Jewellz 🙁
<_XbAsEd_> no nick complete sux ...
<Jewelzz> http://bannerfarm.ace.advertising.c...ing.com/click/site=0000702993/mnum=0000249584
<Jewelzz> in the forums too now
<Jewelzz> bzzzzzzzzzzzzz
<_XbAsEd_> i've been getting in forums 😛
<Jewelzz> bzzzzzzzzzzzz
<_XbAsEd_> not on frontpage though
<Jewelzz> kill bannerfarm
<-- ElectronicPunk has quit (Quit: )
<Jewelzz> guess the fly got ep instead of ep getting the fly
:dead:
 
Hey EP you signed off IRC so not sure if you got the link or not but it's same as above so it hasn't been gotten at the time of this post. 😉
 
yeah I closed too many windows 🙂
its the same one I reported earlier, so hopefully it will be swatted.
 
It's all about the O.














I like pie. 😀
 
hahahaha. Rep points!+++++++








Aaaaaaaaa shiit, you have too many. You Bastard 😛
 
OK, I got the freakin' talking (Dutch) ad opened in another tab. I have FireFox 1.0.1 and the Webdeveloper Toolbar (might be handy) installed. How can I get to know the numbers it has randomly picked to load the ad?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top