OSNN Adverts

Re: talking ads

Brad said:
Can you remove the one that has the frogs on the lilipads?It has a sign that says "Kiss the frog, win an Apple Ipod". It is aflash ad if that helps

I agree.. that ads is the evil. I thought at one point my soundcard was screwed :nervous:
 
Re: talking ads

Already reported that too EP 🙂
 
Re: talking ads

No, you showed me where it takes you. I can't do anything with that.
 
Re: talking ads

I've tried to find a link but it's a flash one - tried getting adblockthe way it was done before in this thread and still no luck 🙁
 
yeah i cant get anything else from it and it hasnt came up in the past 2 hours so yeah
 
I'd give it a shot but I've never seen it. 🙁
 
because i open all the "new" posts in new tabs and then cycle throughthen i get hit by the frog a few times, but for some reason earlier itwouldn't turn up. Then i opened this thread and voila!

Sorry i can't grab a link and can only sit here moaning EP 🙁
 
<iframe src="http://www.osnn.net/adverts/burst_below_468x60.html" width="468" height="60" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 94
prodj88 said:
so are you gonna remove it.....
We need to know the URL of the advert first. All you've provided thus far is a picture of the advert and our iFrame code.
 
Next time I see it, I'll try to get the info. I have actually only seen/heard it once.
 
If I am on IRC and you see the ad, get in touch with me and I will take you thru the steps you need to get me the bit I need, cos that wasn't it ;; D
 
Will do. I've only noticed it on the front page, not the forums
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top