OSNN Adverts

Twas tge frogs :S

I didn't scroll down to the bottom of the front page. Gave EP the info so it should be gone now
 
Found the damn frog one I think anyway, they also had a buzzing fly one.
Don't mind ones that make a noise if you click.

Ambient loops just annoy me.
 
Hey this is bull shiit! I am not a visitor, I live here. 😡 😛

media54978.gif
 
Electronic Punk said:
Found the damn frog one I think anyway, they also had a buzzing fly one.
Don't mind ones that make a noise if you click.

Ambient loops just annoy me.


Kinda like trance music?

🙄

*runs*
 
yes, but buzzing flies have no bass.
Could get away with it if they did.
 
Electronic Punk said:
yes, but buzzing flies have no bass.
Could get away with it if they did.


Hahahaha... 😛



Now this ad is just hittin to close to home for me.

boostfordhon30k728x90.gif


They had ta use the car enthuse hook. 😡
 
Gah, should get a reply on this later.
øøøøing irritating.
 
Please do...even if u kill him he comes back!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top