old Futuremark 3DMark2001 SE Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
see the AGP memory size 0. I cant turn fast write on. I turn it on restart and it's off again.

Have you looked in your BIOS and see about the settings there you could turn on fast writes and check your AGP settings ...

:)

fixed updated nvidia's latest chipset drivers and enabled in smartgart.

Your welcome good to hear ..... you ended up fixing it yourself good for you :D

Doom III (alpha) runs pretty nicely.
Gonna retest in a minute see how I do, sure I can beat 12965

Strange how lots of people beat me score in 01 but I kick their ass in 03 ...

Also regged 03 today, for $20 :D

nice job, i got around 14,990 when i last tryed, 2850mhz pentium 4(600mhz bus speed) with intel 845pe coupled with 400mhz ddr, along with a stock all in wonder 9700 pro.

ok, never mind, it would appear that i got 15,340 the last time i ran it...
i guess the extra 200mhz cpu bus speed makes a diffrence

stock run... just trying em out...

having probs with 3dmark03... it keeps crashing after installing new patch :confused:

anyways... 3dmark 2001 score... more cpu dependent so perhaps better indicator of speed

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7303055

stock everything with object dock/stylexp/nav running in background... bios setting to fast (slow/fast/turbo/ultra turbo.. so I am on second tier)

looking like if I push things... 20k should come pretty easy... almost 1000 point game going just from slow mode to performance :confused:

I love synthetic benches... not lol...

Shouldnt people who use the new NVidia drivers (50.xx on) be disqualified from posting here?

Or should they just deduct about 17% of their score before they can post?

???

Oh and before anybody flames me - its a valid point...

for 3dmark 2001SE it is fine... for 3dmark03 you have a little thinger that says whql'd or not... go by that...

fyi to other posters... please post future posts in the 3dmark 2001 benchmark section after reading the guidelines

this thread is now closed wrt the other thread...

Madonion servers have been quirky off and on all night. Try again latter. That's a quote from their site, not just me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back