old Futuremark 3DMark2001 SE Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this card... its a beast.. just keeps scaling higher and higher... with new drivers and whatnot... I love it...

nv30 and r350/400 may be kewl but I am sure this beast will last me a coupla years or so... its amazing..

canibus... use the 7.76 build catalyst 2.3's... pretty good performance and for my rig no incompatibility so far..

and I am now playing all my games full everything @ 1600x1200 :)

heh and thats why I got the card in the first place..

apparently like the 8500 could be clock 300/300 out of box... this baby can be clocked 375/350 out of box according to reviewers... from retail 325/315

:D

yea i use those drivers, but that test is old never did it again, yea its amazing how it runs games @ 1600x1200 with everything turned up. ;p

Canibus and Sazar i hate you for having a 9700. i will take my 7500 and like it :D

lol... ah come on mate...

7500 is excellent card..

I game a lot and the 9700 had other features that I liked so I bought it... no biggie mate..

:)

GeForce 5 Ti......Christmas is just around the corner, that with an AMD 2600XP....yeah baby!

i dunno, i kinda was thinking about going with the new hyperthreading. switching from AMD, what do you think? Cause with the 9700 at default with a P4 2.5 there is 1400 3Dmark, and then on an AMD 2100+ 1200.

Its one of those, "cant go wrong either way"

Regardless, we are talking about one helluva machine....

Good Luck !

Originally posted by Jz1397-4
i dunno, i kinda was thinking about going with the new hyperthreading. switching from AMD, what do you think? Cause with the 9700 at default with a P4 2.5 there is 1400 3Dmark, and then on an AMD 2100+ 1200.

well you DO realise that there is a massive clock speed difference?

an amd 2400+ and 2600+ would be the cpu you compare with a 2.5ghz and you can buy the 2400+ online now... 2600+ on preorder and shipping soon...

also I assume you dropped a 0 on both the scores... ie 14000 and 12000 respetively...

but anyways... sure switch from AMD to intel... no biggie :) can't go wrong either way...

amd 2400+ = 197 dollars... cheapest online incl shipping
p4 2.5ghz = 233 dollars...

go with whichever you want... :)

btw.. my new 3dmark 2001 SE score is listed in my signature :)

My Scores Were:

2225 (Stock Results w/ no changes to resolutios or the sort)
3945 (System Tweaked and card OC'D to max

Specifications:
K7S5A
1800+ Athlon Xp
256 MB PC133
GeForce MX200 (W/64 BM SDR, TV-OUT)
15 GB Maxtor
Nec 97F-BK 19"

12965 straight out of the box ;)

Can't seem to upload to futuremark atm tho!

Originally posted by Electronic Punk

I see you have got a new system..really kicks a$$:D but why didn't spend more money for ATI 9800pro 256MB instead!

Wasn't available.. not fussed about onboard memory really...
My old GeForce3 had 128 DDR memory as well

not bad @ all m8 :D

for comparison my straight out of box... stock score

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=5939679

running @ balanced settings in control panel...

hows the card so far compared to the gf3 you had ?

perhaps we should start up a new thread for the dx9 level cards or something for comparisons sake now that you have the big kahuna :D

Was nice to see the extra tests in 03... the advanced pixel shading and the nature demo...

Definalty better than my gf3, as I think its better than everything (?)

The CD was pretty simple stuff, had the 3.2s on and an older copy of the mmc. 7.8 - no dvd :( - wasn't even a valid update cd for 8.1

Running UT2003 at 1600x1200 with "holy ****" options enabled. Not even blinking

Can't think what else to try :D

Was nice to see the extra tests in 03... the advanced pixel shading and the nature demo...

Definalty better than my gf3, as I think its better than everything (?)

The CD was pretty simple stuff, had the 3.2s on and an older copy of the mmc. 7.8 - no dvd :( - wasn't even a valid update cd for 8.1

Running UT2003 at 1600x1200 with "holy ****" options enabled. Not even blinking

Can't think what else to try :D

splinter cell :D and unreal II with all options maxed...

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back