old Futuremark 3DMark2001 SE Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Canibus
GraveLayer where the hell did u get it? i been going crzy looking for it, i dont wanna order online, as it is its expensive dont wanna pay shipping =/. i contacted compusa hq, and they said the store near me (rego park, queens) gets it tuesday! w00t i hope. so how is it ??

ecost. I ordered on 8/24 overnight shipping for a total of $356 (after my 1 1/2% paypal discount) it came on the 28th!)

whoa thats cheap!! is it retail or oem? dude i gonna order that like today ;p but u got it like 4 days later when u put overnite... plz respond asap, u got aim or msn? i would like to ask few questions, if thats ok. thnx man

Originally posted by Canibus
whoa thats cheap!! is it retail or oem? dude i gonna order that like today ;p but u got it like 4 days later when u put overnite... plz respond asap, u got aim or msn? i would like to ask few questions, if thats ok. thnx man
Retail box my man!
I usually only deal with newegg.com but ecost.com really treated me right on this baby! Best part is I got nearly $300 for my GF4 TI4600 on ebay! So it was well worth it. The only way for me to keep up is to sell within 6 months. My 1.6a is sold, waiting for payment, then 2.53 here I come! :) Then the mobo/ram will get traded for springdale in october (I hope). AGP 8x support :)

GraveLayer: You must have a lot of cash to throw around, you had a GF4600 like me before, what was the point in that upgrade ?

Originally posted by UniSol
GraveLayer: You must have a lot of cash to throw around, you had a GF4600 like me before, what was the point in that upgrade ?
Cutting edge me boy!
Seriously I sold my GF4 TI4600 on ebay for Nearly $300! Then got this Radeon 9700 for $356 shipped overnight.

You do the math and tell me what your gonna do!?

Except you have to time these things right! I upgrade every 6 months or when the next "Big" thing comes out.
You have to sell BEFORE the masses know! ;)

is my result the LOWEST?
I got 2502!
but I don't believe these numbers'coz they are just numbers!

This system I built back in June. Cost me 1500
(yes Windows XP Pro is legal to so thats included)
http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=4291492
Highest Score 3DMark2001 = 11,611
(using Nvidia 30.82 drivers haven't tried the 40.41 yet)
(also I haven't tried the new 330 build)
No problems, great on games, never crashed or froze

here is my rig AGAIN lol...

as is... 650 bucks... when I built it...

on 3D mark 2001 SE

I get 5403

P3 850mhz
gf-3 ti500
640mhb ram
winxp home upgrade from ME:rolleyes:

is this unusual for a slow system such as mine?`:confused:

i think it is because of your CPU, might want to do a clean install with XP from ME, just a suggestion.

octopus... when you bench your system default... you will get a button under your score saying online results browser... click it...

you will now be @ madonion page with project details...

now look at menu on the left side of the screen @ the top... click on project manager and then when you get to your projects click PUBLISHED and ACTIVE for the result that you want people to see...

then press UPDATE and you will get a compare link like this one

http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=4612068

post that and you are good to go..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back