NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit the 2 mil point, That's a million for me this year lets gear up people.

yeah nice, at my speed i'll do about 730,000 a yr, if it actually submits all the points

When I get my year end bonus, I am going to buy a ps3 and build a new rig... my current rig will retire into full-time folding mode :cool:

Well I have downloaded the client and am now doing me part. :)

Yeah yeah, it took a while I know. So how do I get the fancy badge?

Well I have downloaded the client and am now doing me part. :)

Yeah yeah, it took a while I know. So how do I get the fancy badge?

I'll let you know when they tell me ... but if they tell you first, will you share?
;)

just join the folding group in your usercp

OK, done.

Geez, looks like it ran all night and got only 530/1500 so far. Gonna be a bit before I get first 1. Hmmmm, shoulda done this a long time ago. Oh well. :s

Request approved and you now have your badge!

Usually I/we wait until the first is subbed, but I didn't want to forget and I'm sure you're good for it. If you stop the WU, bad things will happen to you :smoker:

Ok, all that will really happen is that I will probably think to take your badge away but won't :p

Yup, exactly. Submit the request and Saz or myself can approve.

AWG, you already have your badge :)

apparently it wasn't blingy enough to catch my attention the first time around :) ... thank you very much!

Diamonds, or Pearls?

either one, actually ... MAJOR coolness factor to you, though, for only choosing white. Ah ... pearls would probably bother your wife less, eh? I've been lusting after some Lagos pearl drops for ages now ... ;)

ok now that i have most things i needed to sort out sorted - and vista is stable enough for me, can someone advise me on the best version of F@H to get for an amd 64 x2 4200 - dont want a version that will burn it out, just work nicely on it while i sleep :) need to do more than 1 work unit :D

well... the best version would be "Windows 2000/XP/Vista SMP client console version" v5.91 beta

dont set it as a service if u only want it to work @ night :]

oh, and weather gal... pearls can be black, u know? which are waaay cooler than white ones ;)

ok now that i have most things i needed to sort out sorted - and vista is stable enough for me, can someone advise me on the best version of F@H to get for an amd 64 x2 4200 - dont want a version that will burn it out, just work nicely on it while i sleep :) need to do more than 1 work unit :D
I believe there is an option to have it only run when idle too.

gonna need a link to a guide for that console version - setup and such :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back