NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
:speechless: I have noooooo comments. :speechless:

Any way the Ex is fine (as in alive, breathing, all in one piece... :p). She's just somewhere else.

So I'm finally back to folding .. got an old machine up and running. No where near my prime time days, but at least I'm contributing again.

hey saz, you still folding?

Last edited:
i have only been able to do 1 unit - too busy converting all my dvds to x264/aac so i can keep them on the media center pc, got about 300 to go :(

Get a faster drive. :D

I readded my PC after I got my 2 gig kit. It also loosened up the untouchable by meh chipset timings allowing for a better overclock on my X2.

steevo: Glad you're still folding.. it's all for a good cause! :)

would still rather you were folding for us though :)

all sata rig with 3gb amd 64 x2 4200 - its good enough for what i need :p

I should have my new ps3 in the next week or so and it'll primarily be a dedicated folding machine.

I just installed it (I think) on my new desktop ... but i'm not seeing the icon in the tray. *sigh*

Awesome Saz!! I have to go back online with mine, After my 2 week run back in November. make sure you have the latest firmware. I noticed that if you set your folding to screensaver, the power consumption is a bit lower. :)

One of my Work Units is not being listed. Is there any way to get it to re-upload Work Unit info?

Go to the official Folding forums (google it) and post the details. There are people there who may be able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back