NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you are back online, MFG!

On a side note, I just passed Sharob!

Looks like some stuff is starting to post again. Finally. Been too damn long.

Wow, that has been around for a long time.

stupid machine, I checked my logs today and have been conributing to anonymous. I have reset my stuff should be ok now.

Should start to see some increased production from the machines I have added soon....some are only on during normal work hours.

hopefully my score will increase soon, my machines have been off for a while due to some issues i had with them, but all should be well again soon.

i do have one thats been attempting to send for weeks now, what can i do?

also is it ok to have folding on a laptop? i have a new core 2 duo one, but don't want to overheat it.

hopefully my score will increase soon, my machines have been off for a while due to some issues i had with them, but all should be well again soon.

i do have one thats been attempting to send for weeks now, what can i do?

also is it ok to have folding on a laptop? i have a new core 2 duo one, but don't want to overheat it.

Mine does well. I can hardly hear the fan going either :)

I fold on my laptop with single core and the fan going all the time and have done so for years with no problems.....

Can I ask folks if anyone here folds on a first generation iMac and if so if it is worthwhile? There's one in my network now and I am wondering whether to bother setting it up that way....

Had a whole lab of those. Very inefficient, at least for the first generation ones. I did have good luck with a g5

I have 3 laptops that fold, no noticeable differences on them wrt to heat/fan noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back