NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sadly won't be folding too much anymore, I decided to remove the clients from my PCs.

I truthfully removed myself from the folding group and wasn't going to pretend until a mod noticed I wasn't folding. I may start again but not right now.

We have decided collectively that we won't remove people who previously had, and no longer fold. The move to moderate the group was because certain people, who shall remain nameless, abused the system and joined for the sheer benefit of the graphic near their avatar. Past folders are always welcome to remain members, and the status will never be revoked. After all, it's all about the promoting the cause and the team :)

Folding is a good cause, and if you have submitted even one WU, you deserve to be a member. If you feel you want to join the group again, send me a PM and I will approve your membership.

My output is going to drop for a little over a week because of a business trip. Will be sure to submit everything after I get back though

my folding always sucks asssssssssss!@!!!!!

I sadly won't be folding too much anymore, I decided to remove the clients from my PCs.

I truthfully removed myself from the folding group and wasn't going to pretend until a mod noticed I wasn't folding. I may start again but not right now.

Keep the tags. I convinced derrick that we would not assasinate non-folding members who have previously contributed.

It wasn't easy but he seemed agreeable after a few bourbon shots.

speaking of tags, mine is gone.

Whoever stole Brads' tag - give it back! :)

By the way - I've moved to Perth and therefore lost most of my folding machines. A few points here and there will still come in until I can get a few new recruits.

Last edited:
I want to see admiral michael's tag back - he has been folding almost as long as I have! Just got a new duo 7200 notebook and it seems to fold rather well.... every little helps and the way it chugs through the units makes me realise I really do need to build myself a new desktop next year!

[EDIT] whoa - that 7200 duo can really fold, seems I am out of the green :) [/EDIT]

Last edited:
No one removed him, he removed himself. All he has to do is re-join, send a PM to myself or another mod, and we can approve it.

His call :)

respect... rep++

also - watch out Dereck - I have no idea how I did it - but I am gaining!

Some changes happening on my side of the pond that should double my production very soon ;)

now I seem to have hit 1447 average a day it seems you may need to double your output Derek.... if you want to hold your place in the extreme long term....

Also I have a WindowsCE device I am prepared to experiment with - if that will even fold I shall be RATHEr surprised!

Trust me I'm working on it, just pushed past 1k a day myself ;)

But 'grats to you, it's all for the good of the team :D

Ejn is within striking distance of first on the team :)

Good job buddy.

I'm close to 1st. but seriously I think we are doing a great job people, keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back