NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT Number 2: I got it figured out. It turns out that there wasn't any work available on thos servers. I am downloading 1 at a time now and doing that for now, it will be a pain, but I will just have to go in there every couple of days and plug in the adapter.

How do you BATCH?????
Didn't think that was possible at F@H

How do you BATCH?????
Didn't think that was possible at F@H

You have to use the timeless units (the ones without deadlines) and then it will ask you if you want to batch to minimize networking). However, there is currently no work available on the timeless servers. :(

My output might be down (close to zero) for about a week from today. Friday was the last day of my internship, so I don't have my Google machine anymore. My own desktop is still packed up since I just got back to LA this evening and am leaving for NYC tomorrow. I'll definitely start back up as soon as I can. :)

not sure what extra information it gives you, but one config option that got mentioned in the discussion was to set "-verbosity 9" if there are problems...

I just did this for my notebook which is not picking up a WU right now, but it did not help and I guess I just have to wait....

The only other useful point was that there's a shortage of Work Units without deadlines( apparently this is a rare event though), anyway, that is the other setting to check (though in my case I had never set for that, so it is a mystery why it went to that server!)

one of my units i think is dead
"Error: Could not transmit unit 04 (completed August 31) to work server."

been a while :)

still processing ones since then though

maybe its a connection problem?
well... yes it is, but not our end, rather the server side to which we connect....

We're foldng vets and like my link shows - the problem is definitely at th Stanford end.

Welcome to OSNN anyway - when are you going to join the fold? ;)

I'm green :eek:

Soon to be orange though after recent additions.

wb Geffy :D

no one's said it - all so busy seeing what colour they are :p - but we just climbed a couple of spots - 147 for us now i think.... :D

cool, thank you thank you, yes i know it was all me..... :)

I'm green :eek:

Soon to be orange though after recent additions.

*sigh* yup.. you'll be passing me soon enough. While you're adding machines, I just lost another one. Might get another dev server in for setup soon though..

ky why don't you have the folding logo above your avatar and why not display your stats?

I am going to be submitting about 3k points on Saturday Morning...it is going to be grand :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back