NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have the folding logo.

I don't display stats atm because I like my sig - but maybe I'll see if I can fit something under/next to it.

strange i didn't see it before, but i do now..

yeah i used to be orange all the time, til the server sh1t started happening

I like being red. Yah!! on moving up two spots.

I would love to be red one day, but i don't think that will happen.

Sure it will. that is the power of positive thinking!

The force is strong in you Brad - only you can change your colors :D

Sure it will. that is the power of positive thinking!

Hmmm... I wonder if I can plug my brain into f@h?

Maybe THEN it'll go red :D

At least I am back in the blue. Maybe once I don't have to manually keep doin crap to my work system, I can go up another color :D

That's been usual for him. I think he has 1 rogue system that he doesnt have control over anymore that submits to us. Every once in a while, there will be a small submittal from him.

EDIT: upon checking the FAH site, he only has 1 active processor on our team.

braD your orange.... me what the hell is happening to me :( :)

woot for orange...If I have a chance to run by the office today, I could become red. for a moment. I have a ouple of WUs that need to be manually submitted waiting on me to get there.

how do you manually submit them? and why?

The computers don't regularly have internet access, they are in a lab setup. I plug a USB Wireless adapter in them to let them submit and download new WUs.

Strahd just passed xsivforce to go into ninth place. I feel like I have a bullseye on my back. He'll be passing me in nine or so days.

Had a rash of unavailable WU server assignments again lately, sometimes waiting up to almost 30 hours (can anyone beat #35 for the number of 50 minute attempts to get a WU?!)... Hopefully I'll stay in the green though, time will tell... That'll be a pain for you if it hits you in the lab when you're trying to pick up a WU Brad, but your submissions will be OK I guess....

Ideally I would like to be able to switch to the timeless WUs and then be able to batch them, but as of currently, they don't have those available, so I am doing it this way.

Edit:

We just took 146th place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back