NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Steevo, has anyone heard from him?
I know he was more active over on SP - any news there? Jewelzz? /me thinks maybe to look....

[EDIT] yeah - he was there late August - I posted... [/EDIT]

BTW still no sign of my missing unit being submitted - though the idle machine has picked up a WU now ;)

the bad news is coming from attempts on 171.65.122.103 - anyone care to check port 8080 and lemme know with a message when it opens up or something?

Last edited:
no not really never even noticed it haha

that unit finally got sent - and my other rig picked up a WU - I think there were over 21 attempts before it succeeded though and I know it took more than a day to send the Wu that was queued.... so if others have similar troubles do not give up - it eventually seems to get through when the servers are back and can handle it...

Yep, I had a couple that were queued and it looks like they just got submitted.

i have 3 machines cruching on 600 point WU's.. might be a couple days before they get submitted..

that will be nice when those go through, fitz.

so if it says 250 frames does that mean i'll get 250 points?

Lancer, the best way to check points is to go to

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/psummary.html

and look at the project number, the "credit" column is the amount of points that you will get.

Also, you can use a monitoring program, such as FAHmon (http://fahmon.silent-blade.org/) to monitor your progress on the computer (and it also looks up the point value for the core that you are working on)

it doesn't make any sense

2125171.65.103.160 p2125_lambda_5way_melt_4_10011125873.00109.00392.00100GROMACSDescription[SIZE=-1]densign[/SIZE]

on of my machines is working on this, but it is working on a 20,000 frame project this says its 100 frames, this is the biggest WU i've got so far, but it looks like it is one of the lowest ones in terms of points

another one of my pcs is working on this one

2412171.65.103.162 p2412_Ribo_tryptophan8835430.0082.00600.00100GROMACSDescription[SIZE=-1]ppetrone[/SIZE]

which is only a 250 frame one, but its worth 600 points, how the hell does that add up?

I think that it matters how much data is in the frames or something...or how long it takes to complete or something like that. I don't know too much about the math behind the WUs, I just compute them :)

I don't think you lose any WU.. they should queue up and you *should* be able to still pick up WU's from the other working servers.

You would think that.

My work system has finished 6 wu's and submitted 1 in the last several days.

Look at my average?

My home systems cores are crunching some big-uns, allegedly but my work system just can't sub to save it's life :(

damn back to green..... i need the orange THE ORANGE!!!!

units assignments' are taking twelve hours and more on a regular basis - whilst CPU's idle - so this does not surprise me....least that is my experience

yeah i've been burning it up for a few weeks now and then all of a sudden bam not much trail blazing at all....

I am just annoyed because of some issues with f@h servers, I have VERY limited options for transmitting results from work, if the wu's don't transmit, the computer just sits there and keeps trying. My computer was trying all weekend to submit a wu that was completed on Friday and it STILL can't transmit.

I am just pissed off.

yeah i do and i'd have it too, if the servers weren't acting up, lets just hope its a temporary thing.

See, for some reason I got this before you guys... Remember my trouble with submitting the wus a few weeks ago? Well, a few days ago the finally submitted just fine. It will probably clear up on your ends as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back