NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but no but yes but no but....

our troubles are also with assignment server - so we are not even getting work at times - you are right about the submissions though, I think, so long as the sub by date does nto expire if they are dated WU's

you all might want to try messing with your options.. for example, one of my machines was set to only pull units with no deadline.. but the server handing out units with no deadlines was offiline. When I removed that option in the config, it connected to a different assignment server and pulled a WU down.

Also, I had one setup with the -advmethods flag turned on. That assingment server was also offline a while back. When I removed that option, it connected to a live assignment server and pulled down a WU and started cruching.

yeah, mine are slowly starting to clime as well.

Mine's dead apparently and seeing as both my machines run 24/7 and have issues, I am to the point where I'm just gonna drop it off for a bit.

so ok i am officially getting a little tired of this server issue, trying to send results, as you can see by my score i have submitted nothing for days now, wereas previously i was submitted a 800 score every day.

time to check out the folding forums for this issue - the threads on it must be red hot!

Could someone report back - I'm kinda busy right now?

so ok i am officially getting a little tired of this server issue, trying to send results, as you can see by my score i have submitted nothing for days now, wereas previously i was submitted a 800 score every day.

I'm in the same boat.

Look at my output.

I was at about 400-450 or so. Now I am struggling to break 200.

it seems to be a timing thing - some of my rigs get it, then it clears up, then another hits it.... I tried the config on the latest machine to get stuck and that was no help....

so no one had the time to look into the forum over at folding? Looks like I'll have to do it on my lonesome (after I get some sleep!) :(

[EDIT] slept, woke, posted [/EDIT]

Last edited:
thats the same with me, some get it most dont, but for two days now i have submitted nothing. i would have been ranked about 30 by now.

click my link again and you'll see it was resolved - maybe they'll post back some guidance (maybe someone could paste it in here if so?)

I have jsu posted three WU's - seems to be working again.
OUr total output hasn't been too effected. :)

I fold for tech power up now, and i took a few systems off the project as workload has increased significantly.

glad to here your still folding and around. Take care Steevo.

I fold for tech power up now, and i took a few systems off the project as workload has increased significantly.

Glad to know that you are OK.

On a side note:

Is there anyone having trouble getting work from 171.64.122.133? I am able to connect to the server fine, but it says that there is no work available. I have 3 PentiumDs at work that I can fold on (by batching units and then plugging in a Wireless USB adapter every so often).

EDIT Number 2: I got it figured out. It turns out that there wasn't any work available on thos servers. I am downloading 1 at a time now and doing that for now, it will be a pain, but I will just have to go in there every couple of days and plug in the adapter.\

Happy Folding!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back