NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added my work machine, and should have all my normal rigs back online by week's end :)

I think we've stabalized our production at about 8.2k or so.
I've been on and off the road for the last 10 days or so (vacation in Yosemite), and the desktop's been in the trunk of the car since I'm moving for the next three months. I'll probably get it up and running again sometime next week, and resume folding then. Still need to get a net connection set-up in the apartment too.

Welcome back to the forums Kunal - saw the pics and they looked great :D

Congratulations MainFrameGuy on reaching 200,000 points.

I'll be there in 14 months or so.

Whats up with all the midget units :(

I'd rather work twice or 3 times longer for 4 or 5 times the points.

The midget units are killin me :(

-edit-

MFG, lemme know bout the team merge thinger you were suggesting or maybe the lads can just join us and help out under the team banner. Name keeps getting longer lol.

Our production has gone up an average of about 400-500 units the past few days :D

-edit-

Welcome SCSI_73rm1n8r to the team :) See you've subbed a couple.

Last edited:
I'd also like to welcom dere. glad to have you on the team!!

This name has to go up with MFG in the hall of fame SCSI_73rm1n8r.

Just came over to say 'HI' and introduce myself. Kinda interested in seeing what is going on with the team since I have heard little and it seems the team is in a summer slump since starting off with a bang. Or has everybody taken their toys and gone home? j/k as I have not read much of the previous posts in this thread.

I thought I would do what I could since the rest of the NVNEWS team has come over. I have all my systems crunching but that will change tommorrow as a friend wanted a gaming system and I will be taking my notebook off-line soon. Plus, I have a planned vacation coming up the next couple of weeks...maybe that is where everyone is. :)

Just noticed the 'one post wonder' under my name.

Soon, you will be a TWO post wonder :smoker:

Nice to see ya bud. Upload your avatar so you look cool n stuff :lick:

Rytr,

Glad to put a face with all those points. Thanks for being on the joint team.

Nice to hear from you Sazar. I have never been known to be a one post wonder so I will take care of that first. I have travelled a bit over the years but most of my stops have not been brief even in the worse atmospheres. For the rest I will just ease in and see how it goes.

Oh, appreciate the welcome tom9042. I have been intending to get over here, but you know how it is...busy, busy, etc.

Welcome to the combined team Rytr...nice to see some of you guys saying hello over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back