NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
50K Frame WUs! Going to take forever :( One of my P3s isn't even done yet (started folding the 30th) with its first WU. Its running in console mode and had 750000 "steps" which I assume is 7500 frames.

Doesn't seem like I can fold @ work . . . it isn't explicitly disallowed but it isn't a good idea from what I can tell. I should have my fourth machine up and running soon, that'll be all for a while I guess. Do you think there's any harm preinstalling on computers I may occasionally sell on eBay?

50K Frame WUs! Going to take forever :( One of my P3s isn't even done yet (started folding the 30th) with its first WU. Its running in console mode and had 750000 "steps" which I assume is 7500 frames.

Doesn't seem like I can fold @ work . . . it isn't explicitly disallowed but it isn't a good idea from what I can tell. I should have my fourth machine up and running soon, that'll be all for a while I guess. Do you think there's any harm preinstalling on computers I may occasionally sell on eBay?

You might get some negative reps for it if you dont mention it in the auction.

Keep 'em coming cause someone has to make up for my units going off-line. I will be down for about a week...vacation time! :)

I am at the moment folding with 4 or 5 machines. I am thinking of adding about 10-15 more machines if/when I get time to mess with it. Hope my little bit that I am posting now helps.

Btw, I attempted to join the Folding group but have not been allowed in yet. Did not know if it just did not go thru.

...Btw, I attempted to join the Folding group but have not been allowed in yet. Did not know if it just did not go thru.

I told KCNY about this and he did say he would try to look into it (he's a busy guy) - he has to approve it because some dishonorable peeps wore the badge in shame....

Your folding is already creditable - those extra boxen would rank you highly, you'll overtake me someday with them if you hang in there!

I'll rep ya if able - but suspect I need to spread (other folders surely will for that number of boxen though!

still chuggin away...my folding has been a bit better as of late..:)

Hope I am helping at least a little bit.

My desktop has not resumed folding yet, but it seems like one of the other machines back home is still chugging along. I might be able to get my desktop back in this week...let's see. :)

We are getting a VMWARE server here in the lab, and that will most definitely be connected to the internet. I wonder if I can fold on that...

jumping jimminy cricket!

Someone for the love of Pete approve Dere's folding badge or PM him why not!

EP knows about it lads. We're working on it :)

We appreciate everyone's contribution and contributers will be badged on past/present assistance to the team cause and the bigger picture.

Btw, our team rank keeps climbing ;)

jumping jimminy cricket!

Someone for the love of Pete approve Dere's folding badge or PM him why not!
I have responded to both of your PM's when they were sent that it's being addressed ;)

I understand your frustration, but as Saz already mentioned it is all for the good of the team, which we thank both you and Dere for :)

I would do it, but EP has issues with my obvious greatness and won't let me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back