NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I'll throw in 5 dollars, more if we need to ship it to my house.

Is anyone out there ?????

We have lost Steevo1 and Brad and xsivforce has dropped off production levels as well as tom9042.

Is there a Stop Work Meeting that I wasn't invited too? How do we get our Production back up again - Group Hug ???

I'm still plugging along :)

I dunno wasup, maybe summer vacations and stuff.

I'm currently trying to recruit a coupla peeps, will see how that goes lol.

I thought you were trying to get it worked out with steevo. I hope he resumes his folding. I don't want to catch him this way.

I'll be getting my clients back online again soon, testing is almost completed :)

We have lost Steevo1 and Brad and xsivforce has dropped off production levels as well as tom9042.

Is there a Stop Work Meeting that I wasn't invited too? How do we get our Production back up again - Group Hug ???

Two WU's finished today. My three machines are kinda slow. When they finish on the same day, it means several days of no points.

BTW, Austrailia played pretty well against Brazil yesterday.

Depending on how some things go over the summer, I might setup my current rig as a full-time folding system, try to run 3 or 4 clients on it and run a separate system for gaming.

I'll decide by year-end whats up.

Buy two rigs primarily for folding, one Conroe and one AM2 - see which one is better :smoker:

Congratulations ejn74 on a half a million points!

That's a lot of points in less than a year.

I will be back in the fall. The house gets too hot for the machine, I would like to not have to run my A/C 24/7

BTW, Austrailia played pretty well against Brazil yesterday.

Pity we didn't actually score a GOAL !

I will be back in the fall. The house gets too hot for the machine, I would like to not have to run my A/C 24/7

You can't just STOP - Think of the poor children of this world.
What they would give to have the heat from your computer .....:dead:

posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
brad said:

Sorry guys, I'm with brad... Even though I didn't get as much out of my systems as you guys and I have no hope of catching up within the next 100 years, I will resume folding in fall as well... Heat is just too much an issue now.

Tightwad :smoker: :p ;)

I went up to Massachusettes last summer and it was in the 70's during the middle of the day in July. With temperatures like that, you have no right to talk. :D:dead: :ninja:

It's not about catching up y'all :D

It's a team effort.

I know I can't catch the 1000+ points a day guys :D

I do have 3 large units currently folding, hoping for subs in the next day or two.

Whoop whoop.

We've climbed a few spots to 159 :cool:

Nice work lads :D

Keep plugging along.

It is great that we are able to keep climbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back