NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the first one was just over a course of a few minutes :)

also what is that gadget you have on the screen telling you stuff like system tempa and cpu mem stats?

...also what is that gadget you have on the screen telling you stuff like system tempa and cpu mem stats?
it is called Rainmeter - I love it, great skinnability, fades in and out and click thru option etc etc (sorry if link is not bang on - goes to authors forum!)

[edit] link fixed - I hope![/edit]

my WU have not been submitting for the last 2 days now..

[19:57:36] + Attempting to send results
[19:57:49] - Couldn't send HTTP request to server
[19:57:49] + Could not connect to Work Server (results)
[19:57:49] (171.64.122.138:8080)
[19:57:49] - Error: Could not transmit unit 09 (completed September 6) to work
erver.

[19:57:49] + Attempting to send results
[20:00:07] - Server does not have record of this unit. Will try again later.
[20:00:07] Could not transmit unit 09 to Collection server; keeping in queue.

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue on my lappie :(

EDIT: Darnit, I am in Aqua now....this sucks.

looks like the 171.64.122.138 server is having problems.. getting time outs and busy responses from the web server when I connect to it (gotta love network sniffing!). Hope they get it sorted out soon. I can still recieve other WU to work on from other project servers (got a couple 600 pointers being worked on now). Hopefully those will complete and submit.. meanwhile.. the completed ones will just sit in the queue and keep retrying until the .138 server comes back up properly..

I was just able to submit one to 171.64.122.136 no problem

is there any way to select the servers for the submittal and assignment? Or is it entirely down to the client and luck?

ejn74 just hit #1 on the list :) what happened to steevo?:suprised:

Yikes, good job EJN!!!!!

The Folding@Home stats server is down for maintenance until noon PDT. Please try back later.

Yay!! Ejn.

That looks like an edited list? I'm sure we had more people than that lingering in the top 20.

That is a list of active members.

This server problem is what's been causing me to lose units from my work system :(

Boo.

This server problem is what's been causing me to lose units from my work system :(

Boo.

I don't think you lose any WU.. they should queue up and you *should* be able to still pick up WU's from the other working servers.

Speaking of Steevo, has anyone heard from him?

I think he left the site. I tried to PM him the other day and I couldn't. Then I tried to email and it had said that he set itso the site can't email him. We have no way of contacting him :(. well, I guess I do because we had a paypal transaction that we did about 6 months ago, so I have his email/address from that...But, my thinking is that he does not want to be contacted, for whatever reason. /me thinks he just took his bat and ball and went home.

Yep, it was good for the time that he was here, but all good things must come to an end some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back