NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does it mean when my name is orange, it was green before?

I believe it means you have >800 pts per day, but <1000

i was wondering why my score hadn't gone up much this weekend, then i realized almost all my machines had wus with 20,000 frames to do as opposed to the usual 250 frames...

Oompa Loompa Doompadee Doo
I've Got A Perfect Puzzle For You
Oompa Loompa, Doompadah Dee
If You Are Wise You'll Listen Me
What Do You Get When You Guzzle Down Sweets
Eating As Much As An Elephant Eats
What Are You At Getting Terribly Fat
What Do You Think Will Come Of That
I Don't Like The Look Of It
Oompa Loompa Doompadee Dah
If You're Not Greedy You Will Go Far
You Will Live In Happiness Too
Like The Oompa Loompa Doompadee Do
Doompadee Doo

so what does green indicate, is orange better?

Black- 1+ ppd
Aqua- 100+ ppd
Blue- 200+ ppd
Green- 400+ ppd
Orange- 800+ ppd
Brown- 1.2k+ ppd
Red- 1.6k+ ppd

ppd = Points Per Day

wow, so i'm doing pretty good, sorry to be so unabashedly happy about it, but its fun, i just need to get ahead of tdinc next :)

forget about tdinc.. ya gotta aim big and join the big boys at the top :)

well tdinc is just above me, trust me i see the big picture and everyone is coming down... haha

this is my future estimate :)

Attachments

• future.JPG
    future.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 89
Bring it on up lancer I's be happy to have some one pass me. That would mean the team would be climbing very well also.

Is it feasable(sp?) to get one 802.11g USB NIC and seperate it between several computers? And then once a day, go around to all of the computers (5 all together) and have them upload and download their updates? Is there a way that you can have the computer batch a whole bunch of WUs so I can download a bunch and then have it work on those for a couple of days and then bring the adapater to it so it can upload?

Sorry, i know that was rambling, but I am trying to see how I can get these lab PCs folding.

Brad - you could do that - just set each computer to work offline - and ask before sending units - I have done this and it can work, but one unit at a time, you cannot grab a bunch....

On the other hadn I am having all my machines have trouble sending to the work collection server and only one or two getting through to the assignment server sporadically! Anyone else got this? It is going to mess my averages up! Would hit team too if all affected - so please go around checking up and post back....

Yeah, it is happening with me as well, man. Just think of it this way...you are going to get a massive submittal once it gets through

it was happening yesterday, but i don't think its a big issue as it only seems to be down for a short time.

it was happening yesterday, but i don't think its a big issue as it only seems to be down for a short time.
seems long term for me on one CPU - see attached screenies - that unit still not sent! Also another box is even unable to get a unit to fold! That is a real downer as it wil lnever be picked up from....

PS think from thumbnails MSpain messed up those BMPs when I made them JPGs - but originals in recycle bin and I can't be arsed - make of them what you can.... :)

LOOK see - my sig was green - now it is blue! WHat next, black! :eek:

Attachments

• folding1.JPG
    folding1.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 96
  • folding2.JPG
    folding2.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back