NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
F@H sig is there from what I can see.

Hosting will be changing to my possesion soon enough, but we have agreed that there has to be one week of valid data before doing that.

More info when it's available ;)

Indeed - teh sig returneth - Zedric is back to normal fubar levels by some fujistic means....

Why not have one nominated OSNN servery place - since we are hosting our own irc now, it could be that one, no? What says teh Geffy?

ok some questions, i've started to do this again... i'm using the console, how do i make it so that is only operates when i am no using the cpu?

and when does my name get added to our page?

Indeed - teh sig returneth - Zedric is back to normal fubar levels by some fujistic means....

Why not have one nominated OSNN servery place - since we are hosting our own irc now, it could be that one, no? What says teh Geffy?

I suppose that is a viable option, but Zedric posted a thread about someone to house it temporarily while he moved. I told him I would do it full time, but we will see how it works out.

ok some questions, i've started to do this again... i'm using the console, how do i make it so that is only operates when i am no using the cpu?

and when does my name get added to our page?

I just checked and your name is not in the queue for approval. Go to your UserCP and Group Memberships. You can join the F@H Group from there, which after verifying your submissions - :smoker: - you will be added :)

ok i just joined

ok i'm using the graphical one now, but even though i am using my pc, the program is still using the CPU, i just want it to run when i'm not using the comp, or can i make it run between certain times?

merged

I would recommend you use the service installer -

http://forum.osnn.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7322&d=1144879781

Gives you complete control over all settings, including when your CPU is used and the percentage it can use.

-edit-

Lancer, you have to submit a WU first to show up on Active Folding list -

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&a=1&t=35216

You can't be added you until you do, and I do apologize but that is how the rules are atm. Should be soon enough, post back when one is completed :D

Last edited:
Glad you fielded those Derek, top bombing or whatever Ep's latest catch phrase is....

One thing though - I think when lancer talks about the list and his name appearing he may not be after a badge - I think he is talking about the team display pages...

And if I am right on that then Lancer, you need to post your first unit and then wait for the servers to update the records - which runs on an hourly cycle I think...

that is what i was talking about, thanks mainframeguy, but it looks like my first wu wont be completed till oct 8th, i downloaded a large one first

Once the WU gets comfy on your system, that date/time will adjust accordingly. However, since you only want to Fold when you aren't using it, it will take a little bit longer than normal.

I already suggested he should host it on osnn.net. He can even stick it up under kcnychief.osnn.net or I can put it up on a seperate sub-domain named folding.osnn.net.

I think that may be the best way to go afterall, more details in the other thread X -

Public information/changes will be posted when they are complete.

ooo errr - /me waits with bated breath to update my sig and suck OSNN bandwidth instead of Zedrics!

I already dropped a hint about the sub-domain I would use *

*whistle's walking off nonchalantly*

* For those of you that need free previews

The desktop is back in the game.
And my Goog dev machine is now crunching WUs too. :)

GJ Net, now you only need to bring the rest of googles farms online for us and we're good to go. They currently fold for team google but now they can fold for us :cool:

GJ Net, now you only need to bring the rest of googles farms online for us and we're good to go. They currently fold for team google but now they can fold for us :cool:

We're getting Googles Farm !?!

I wonder if Google googles itself :eek:

If it did, would it cause the space/time continuum to collapse :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back