NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your obvious greatness is only viewable through a magnifying glass :lick:

maybe it was national talk like a pirate day?

also have to say my average wil have been dropped a little because I had family around and then Lord put a new GB switch in which broke my multiplexing.... He is no folding fan :( ...

(He's made it up to me by adding yet more switches so that I am no longer multiplexing though :cool: )

I hold my systems ransom till the "deleted posts thread" reopened....
I'm still not sure if Steevo was serious about this or if there were other things going on that made him pull out when he was so close to the million mark for the team... :suprised:

But if he is trying to force a mods hand then shame on him :devious: and if there were -ve reps he'd get 'm from me for it :bandit: :ninja:

And what's cool is we are climbing anyway :yowch:

Really interesting seeing Riptide and Strahd step up to the mark on this one - WTG guys - reppage to ya!

[EDIT] well I reppred riptide, but believe it or not looks like strahd hadn't signed up to teh forum! Could ya poke him for me Riptide or Schuey?[/EDIT]

Last edited:
I'm going out of town next week as well...

I'm still not sure if Steevo was serious about this or if there were other things going on that made him pull out when he was so close to the million mark for the team... :suprised:

But if he is trying to force a mods hand then shame on him :devious: and if there were -ve reps he'd get 'm from me for it :bandit: :ninja:

Steevo has put so much into folding I'd not like to judge him.
There may be other things going on that we're not aware of. It's a pity he's not folding at the moment and I'd like him to respond himself if possible.

Although we do miss him, it's good to see the rest of the team continuing on. :)

I agree with Sharob. Steevo made his decision and we should let it be. He has contributed immensly to this team and single-handedly has about 1/5th of the total points produced.

Please refrain from posting negative comments about other folders and their choices. It doesn't help us in our goal as a team.

:)

... if he is trying to force a mods hand then shame on him :devious: and if there were -ve reps he'd get 'm from me for it...

Did not mean to be negative - should not have said anything about -ve reps and should not have considered it. My thinking was only that from what is in the thread it appears he is doing something which I suspect actually highly unlikely - so whatever's going on Steevo I hope it is a good distraction!

Either way I stand/sit corrected...

yikes! Where's my folding sig gone?! /me thinks Zedric has something FUBAR once more! Must be summertime or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back