Motorola RAZR V3 / V3c Drivers (with download links)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
don't know if there are vista drivers for this.. if anyone does find it, let us know and we can make those available here as well.

first post has been edited to note that the drivers are XP 32-bit only.

karolyn_cameron

OSNN Newbie
Re: Motorazr V3xx

i DOWNLOADED THE LINK FOR Motorola RAZR V3 / V3c Drivers but I cannot get my phone to upload pics or anything else It just lets my phone charge.I also installed P2k.

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm having the same problem but on mine when I opened up the back I saw there was no microSD slot so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.
If it was there it would be helpful as you can have enough storage for all downloading files and so on... too bad

Last edited by a moderator:

jeremyharkness87

OSNN Newbie
moto razor

I need some help with the drivers on an original razor!!!!! If anyone could help it would be great !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
kkc0123, I don't believe these drivers work for the v3m.. I believe we only have drivers for the v3 and v3c.

lb5989

OSNN One Post Wonder
thank you! i just got my razr yesterday one mod down many more to go =)

Jedi_RAM

OSNN Newbie
Do you guys still need the Vista info. I am running Ultimate x64 and every thing works fine here.

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
jedi: sure .. post it up

joharkhan

OSNN One Post Wonder
I have just purchased a motorola v3 razr black but didnot get the installation cd so getting problem in connecting usb to download/upload to anf from my handset. Kindly help me out by guiding me from where can i get that CD material free?

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User

Jedi_RAM

OSNN Newbie
Thanks found it now i see the sig edit part. It was not there I sware. :suprised:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satyaa