Motorola RAZR V3 / V3c Drivers (with download links)

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know if there are vista drivers for this.. if anyone does find it, let us know and we can make those available here as well.

first post has been edited to note that the drivers are XP 32-bit only.

Re: Motorazr V3xx

i DOWNLOADED THE LINK FOR Motorola RAZR V3 / V3c Drivers but I cannot get my phone to upload pics or anything else It just lets my phone charge.I also installed P2k.

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having the same problem but on mine when I opened up the back I saw there was no microSD slot so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.

If it was there it would be helpful as you can have enough storage for all downloading files and so on... too bad

Last edited by a moderator:
moto razor

I need some help with the drivers on an original razor!!!!! If anyone could help it would be great !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
kkc0123, I don't believe these drivers work for the v3m.. I believe we only have drivers for the v3 and v3c.

thank you! i just got my razr yesterday one mod down many more to go =)

Do you guys still need the Vista info. I am running Ultimate x64 and every thing works fine here.

I have just purchased a motorola v3 razr black but didnot get the installation cd so getting problem in connecting usb to download/upload to anf from my handset. Kindly help me out by guiding me from where can i get that CD material free?

Thanks found it now i see the sig edit part. It was not there I sware. :suprised:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back