Motorola RAZR V3 / V3c Drivers (with download links)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: XP driver for a Motortola RAZR GSM V3

Hey thx, this all worked good, but i got a problem:

My sister got a razr from a friend, and last week she "Accidently" blocked the sim card changing the time settings lol, since the phone wasnt registered in any of our names, going thru cingular probly will not work, i reregistered the card and phone thru the att website, but the sim is still locked, and it does say u can unlock it by logging into the website, but heres the problem, they send you a text msg with ur login password, and with the phone being locked i cant read teh msg, so I figured I'll use this to get into the phone and find the txt msg,

But the problem im in now is, where is the text msgs stored, i see alot of files scattered everywhere, anyone kno where i shud look specificly or know who i can ask to get this help?

Re: Help ~ MOTORAZR V3m ~ Need File

I am trying to follow directions from another website (which references this one) to transfer photos from my phone to my PC. Supposedly need a file called PK.zip, which I have searched for on this website, but cannot find.

Also, anyone know of a "good, easy-to-follow" website detailing all the steps I need to take?

THANKS!!

Your post has been moved to the thread containing the files you need.

When I plug in my V3 GSM phone it doesn't see the phone as hardware to install and I cant install the drivers at all.. and Ive tried doing the add hardware but it doesn't see it either

When I plug in my V3 GSM phone it doesn't see the phone as hardware to install and I cant install the drivers at all.. and Ive tried doing the add hardware but it doesn't see it either

Have you downloaded the drivers (links on the first post of the thread) and installed them, first?

What errors did you get when you tried to install the (software) drivers? I did it a long time ago, but the process for me was effortless. Which is saying a LOT!!!

Hi all,

I've read every single post on this thread and couldn't find how to get my Razr V3 connect to my comp with stupid Vista. Any help is apreciated.
I tried the links on the first page but I think they are for XP not Vista.

My sister got a razr from a friend, and last week she "Accidently" blocked the sim card changing the time settings lol, since the phone wasnt registered in any of our names, going thru cingular probly will not work, i reregistered the card and phone thru the att website, but the sim is still locked, and it does say u can unlock it by logging into the website, but heres the problem, they send you a text msg with ur login password, and with the phone being locked i cant read teh msg, so I figured I'll use this to get into the phone and find the txt msg,

But the problem im in now is, where is the text msgs stored, i see alot of files scattered everywhere, anyone kno where i shud look specificly or know who i can ask to get this help?

Re: Software / Driver Updater

I have aproblem with my motorola v3xx mobile to conect with usb cable to my PC wuold you send me the free software to download and c

thank you

abebe: moved your post to the thread that has the drivers. See the first post in this thread.

I don't believe they work in Vista.. haven't tried it personally though

Do not send anyone private messages in relation to this thread or the RAZR series of phones without prior approval. Failure to follow this instruction will result in bad things mmkay!

You can find the RAZR drivers that the PC Requires to recognize the phone for the V3 and V3C by following the links below:

http://www.redmeteor.net/v3/
and
http://ofg.osnn.net/razr/

P2KCommander is software that can be used to make changes to the phone once the drivers (linked above) are installed properly. The p2kCommander files are attached at the bottom of this post/message.

Please note that while the drivers are available at this site, support may be limited as the main focus of the site is not to support the RAZR phones.

If you have drivers for a V3 Model not at the link above please send it to me and I will host it.
Thanks!
I run Windows XP Pro 64-bit. I have downloaded and extracted both the V3 and the V3c files. I plug in my phone and Windows detects it as the Motorola Phone (V3)...but i can not get the drivers to load...any recommendations?

drivers are 32-bit only. I don't know where any 64-bit drivers are.

Motorazr V3xx

i DOWNLOADED THE LINK FOR Motorola RAZR V3 / V3c Drivers but I cannot get my phone to upload pics or anything else It just lets my phone charge.I also installed P2k.

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Motorazr V3xx

I'm having the same problem but on mine when I opened up the back I saw there was no microSD slot so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.

help?

anyone?

all i need is the v3 razor driver so i can charge my phone

owen, have you read the first post in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back