Lost

I sure hope so, and will also be watching in HD for the first time :)

me too, finally got my tv setup with HD.....i want to pick up last season on blu ray so bad

*******s! I just accidently read a really plausibly spoiler on a Lost website about how they moved the island!!!

Can't wait though :)

OK then dudes, who's seen the new episodes and what did you think? :)

Well I am glad its back, but not on til Sunday here so i was clearly just hunting for spoilers and will now resist.

As always, this show continues the twist and turns coming from all angles. Many questions have been answered, and the pieces are slowly showing up to allow us to begin making the puzzle so we finally see the big picture,

Never trust Ben Linus!!!

bump***

what happened to all the lost fans here. This season is incredible !!

i reckon Ben is going be bitch slapped by lock :D Would be a twist if widmore was the good guy

Well ben did off his own people inlcuding his father, so as far as trust issues, why would anyone trust him.

Ben that mother&*^$%@*$%

I knew he couldn't be trusted...

OH but just wait... Im sure he's gonna get his... :D

Mike A!

Man this season is messed up, so much things going on....the latest episode was done differently then normal as well, it was weird.

A major character is getting killed off this season and it is not Kate like some places have reported.
Apparently, even the actor/actress did not know they were getting killed off soon.

A major character is getting killed off this season and it is not Kate like some places have reported.
Apparently, even the actor/actress did not know they were getting killed off soon.

Got a source?

Mike A!

Nope not confused at all. :) I have the other seasons on DVD & Blu-ray so I refreshed my memory before this season started.
Last nights episode was crazy......... and in a way shocking.....

the introduction of Young Ben to Sayid, with Jack and James questioning each others mettle is getting crazy!! Christian showing the picture to Sun.. it sure looks like the island did not want Sun to jump to 70's

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back