Lost

Woo - finally caught up, just need to watch last night. Then, I will read through this entire thread :eek:

Again here are some questions from the Tailsection website I like to pass along here for our discussion.
I added a few in between
Why was Sayid so quick to believe Ben's story?

What's wrong with Jack?

Is the doctor dead, alive, or both at the same time?

Did Ben teleport and/or time travel to the Sahara?

Why can't Ben kill Widmore? The island won't let him?
Are they connected in some strange way?

Can Ben instruct Smokey who to kill? How much control does he have over it?

What did Widmore mean when he said the island has always been his, and how is Ben hiding it from him? Ben= God? Widmore=Devil?

An Amazing episode!!!!!!!!

Why was Sayid so quick to believe Ben's story?

What's wrong with Jack?

Can Ben instruct Smokey who to kill? How much control does he have over it?

What did Widmore mean when he said the island has always been his, and how is Ben hiding it from him? Ben= God? Widmore=Devil?

An Amazing episode!!!!!!!!

it was amazing..

some of my thoughts:
What's wrong with Jack?
in the teaser for the next episode, they mention that he has a burst appendix

The idea of time shifting between the outside world and the island world has already been brought up and proven (remember the rocket and the time difference?). It's not so much as the doc being dead and alive at the same time, it's that the doctor dying obviously happens sometime in the "future" (at least, the future of the outside/non-island reality).

There is obviously some connection.. tie this question in with Whitmore's claim the island was his and Ben took it - the question becomes what connection does Whitmore have to Darma?

thursdays ep was ince again freaking good. getting better and better. lost is like crack. need more

once again I am blown away. :eek:

The cabin scene with lock, Lock being followed by the dark hair dude since a baby

(cant remember his name)

move the island?! wtf?

crazy crazy stuff!

next week will be awesome!

I love how they always save the best for the end of the episode :D

guess that explains what ben meant a few weeks ago when talking to that old dude "you'll never find it" when referring to the island in the bedroom. I guess that means the move is complete :D

once again I am blown away. :eek:

The cabin scene with lock, Lock being followed by the dark hair dude since a baby

(cant remember his name)

move the island?! wtf?

His name is
Richard Alpert.. also known as "The Ageless Richard Alpert".

It was also interesting to see Abaddon return as the man who encouraged Locke to try to go on his "walkabout" which brought him to the island.. lest we forget, this also seems to be the same man who is working for Widmore and put together the team of scientists that found the island.

As for moving the island - that would actually fit. In the previous episodes, Widmore stated that he doesn't know where the island is - which means the island would have to get "lost" again since the team there now obviously knows where it is. It would also explain in the season ending of last season why Jack can't go back - he doesn't know where it is!

Great episode!

Wow I just read most of this and love being caught up on TV too.

<3 this show!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I'm all a tizzy like an overexcited schoolgirl!

oh noes your buttocks are tingling.....:p

I have to say, I was somewhat underwhelmed after the episode. Locke has a different name? Everyone called him by John the whole show, even his mom, his dad, his almost wife (Married with Children FTW!!)

Still, should be a rockin next season - moving the island was awesome! What does Sun want with Whitmore?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back