Lost

What?! :eek: Tell me I just didn't see that.......... WOW! :laugh:

has Sayid just shift the future? to bring the old ben in.? or does Sayid become the New Ben!!! Crazy

See I told you he would kill him!! :p but like lock you know he will come back to life, you know this as he has always been there

He has not always been there, I don't think. But I also don't think he's dead.

Here's a possibility. What if THIS is the event that leads Ben to "turn" into what he becomes :eek:

Btw, who else is expecting a T-1000 to spawn on the island the kick some patootie? I know I am :smoker:

you know he's not dead, because if he was then nothing of what has happened could happen, maybe they are back so they can stop the killing of the dharma people, who knows, the writers sure don't, was reading they are writing it episode by episode at the moment and they are not sure how they will finish the show off :p

Great episode tonight in my opinion :)

Can't wait for next weekend.

I agree :) Everything seems to be unwinding before our eyes. Awesome Episode!!

....... This is from dark ufo which speaks for me. to lazy to typr this morning
Faraday steps out of the sub in a badass new black Dharma jumpsuit, complete with ultra-top secret Swan clearance and ball-kicking confidence. This explains where he's been for the last long while (three years?) although it doesn't tell us anything about what he's been up to. Yet whatever that is, he's either crazy or stupid enough to drag himself back to the island. And so the big question: why?

As huge a proponent of the 'Whatever happened happened' theory Daniel's always been, I'm willing to guess he might've been looking for a way to change that ideology. The Daniel who left the island was a gibbering, resigned, broken man. The guy who steps out of the sub looks newly confident and ready to rock. Just like Benjamin Linus, I think Daniel is now prepared to fight the inevitable. Whatever he did in Ann Arbor, it probably involved some rats and some mazes and some insane mathematics. I'll bet he came back to save his friends, but mostly to save one other person from the inevitable: Charlotte.

well, the next episode is titled
The Variable - as an opposite to "The Constant" episode.. with Faraday's return, it would seem that things are primed to show that there IS a way to change the past and change the "what happened, happened" mantra if there is a BIG enough change to throw a "variable" to oppose the constant.
Looking forward to the next episode..

Last nights Ep. was the best this season.
Locke is 3 steps ahead of Ben. He knows not to trust Ben, or Alpert. Season finale next week. So soon :( ut I am looking forward to see what Jacob is all about. and the face of the statue.

I have to say that the final season will be amazing

I am sooo PI$$ED...

YES a great cliff hanger... but man I got MAD at the very end...

Mike A!

I am such a LOST junkie. I really hope that they replay last season before the new one starts because I already have forgotten some of what happened.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back