Lost

I said Britain which is the land mass containing Scotland, Wales, England and well.. Cornwall.

OK I felt the need to post here then I'm leaving this thread. Never really watched the show, started watching Season 1 the other day on DVD and I'm crazy addicted!!! I'll catch up a bit more than come post with my thoughts and such - LOVE IT!!

Dude, you're going to have so much fun over the next few days.

I don't get a chance to watch much TV :p

Just started season two last night :eek:

ahhh yes the good ole' days of the hatch. well done GM<

Its about time Derek :) keep glued to that tube!

Only have about the first two discs of Season 2 - have to wait for Blockbuster to send more :)

there once was a time i had all eps as hdtv on my storage drive :)

last night was ok. but

I still do not trust Ben, and why is Locke such a moron?......oh and one more thing, I believe the person in the casket is Juliet

During the preview of next weeks episode the annoucer said the 6th member of the oceanic six will be revealed.
So, Ben or Aaron is number 5.

During the preview of next weeks episode the annoucer said the 6th member of the oceanic six will be revealed.
So, Ben or Aaron is number 5.

no.. the announcer said
learn the last members of the oceanic 6 - never specifically said only one member remained.

I still maintain that it's Sun and Jin make up 5 and 6..

Ben can't be as He wasn't on the flight.. and, technically, neither was Aaron since he wasn't born yet. Neither can be considered members of the "oceanic 6"

I have it on tape and what you said he says is not correct. He says "you will discover the last of the oceanic six".
I still feel Aaron is one of them.

I have it on tape and what you said he says is not correct. He says "you will discover the last of the oceanic six".
I still feel Aaron is one of them.
yes.. the "last of.." that was it..

either way, it doesn't say the "last one" (granted, it doesn't say "the last two"). I still feel the "last of the Oceanic six" is Sun and Jin.

We'll see who's right next week :)

I and many others feel the sixth one is also Bens' man on the boat - Michael. This would explain why he is still listed in the opening credits of the show

Ok people its out. If you want to know who Ben's spy is and you do not know already, click the button... Warning Spoiler!! image

s4ep8hq1zy4.jpg

Last edited:
just a few thoughts and facts. Please note: there are a few spoilers to some.

I just wanted to bring back into the loop that We all have to remember that Jack and Claire are Half Brother and Sister. and that Aaron is Jack's Nephew.

I just wanted to bring back some facts that seems to be swept under the rug. Aaron is not Part of the O6.

the official O6

o6om0.jpg

This is about 99.99999% according ABC. but there could always be a monkey wrench thrown into the mix. its LOST, anything is possible. After watching the last episode again last night, I find that Ben's obsession with Juliet very odd. Juliet seems to know much more about the island and its workings. She knows where every station is, and procedures relating to what Ben asks of her. She is a Fertility Doctor...... i am obsessed with the casket. who is in it?......its driving me crazy..............

Here is a Theory based on a LOST WIKI

The coffin in Jack's Flashforward during "Through the Looking Glass" contained the body of Benjamin Linus. We already know that he is off the island since the Oceanic 6 have left it, so it's a possibility. He is also a character who Kate wouldn't want to go to the funeral for. Jack probably felt despair at his death not out of concern for the Ben, but because Ben was the last link he had to anyone who could get him back to the Island. This would also explain how there were relatively few people at the funeral, since Ben either didn't know anyone who didn't dislike him in someway.

Last edited:
So who is number 6?

Sun was shown post rescue and the nurse said oceanic six so this makes her number 5 or 6?

Jin's grave had the date of the crash on it (Sept. 22, 2004) as the date he died. I assume this would NOT make him one of the oceanic six. Last week the announcer said the last of the oceanic six would be revealed so we should now know all of them. :rolleyes:

Ok people its out. If you want to know who Ben's spy is and you do not know already, click the button... Warning Spoiler!! image

s4ep8hq1zy4.jpg

Where is that from, that was not in the last episode?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back