Lost

So who is number 6?

Sun was shown post rescue and the nurse said oceanic six so this makes her number 5 or 6?

Jin's grave had the date of the crash on it (Sept. 22, 2004) as the date he died. I assume this would NOT make him one of the oceanic six. Last week the announcer said the last of the oceanic six would be revealed so we should now know all of them. :rolleyes:

The flashback of Jin has him buying a panda in the year of the Dragon, which was 2000. So Sun, is technically the fifth of 6 unless they count Aaron.

I believe Jin is still alive and on the island. I also believe the grave site of Jin is simply a place Sun goes where she knows he is still on the island. Many new questions and answers. and the sneak peak pic i had posted, I believe it could be a upcoming episode.

my wife is completely addicted to this, i think that the are all dopplegangers (someone correct that spelling). and the the island is on another plane of reality, either that or they are taking acid and are having a collective high.

how do you do that spoiler thing?

i think its ["spoiler"]stuff here["/spoiler"] - without the ""

The Aaron thing is weird

here are some rumors

*Don't worry about the "death" in Meet Kevin Johnson -- it takes place in the flashback, not the real-time events.
*Expect another appearance from Charlie later this season. Apparently, Hurley and a couple of other characters will be wandering through the jungle, and Charlie will unexpectedly appear to demand a favor from Hurley. Nobody else in the group is aware of Charlie's presence -- except for Ben, although he doesn't advertise the fact.
*Harper and Alpert both make appearances later in the season.
*Jack has no flashes this season.
*Episode 9 is, in fact, titled "Bakir". Episode 10, however, is called "Tempus Fugit".
*Episode 10 features a long-awaited slip-up in one of Rousseau's tales of how she came to the Island -- a slip-up that our castaways take note of.
*The cave skeletons from Season 1 are mentioned this season, but nothing is resolved.
*We find out exactly who the real Henry Gale was and why he ended up on the Island. No word on whether or not Ben was responsible for his death.

If this next part is true..i wish i didn't read it

*This is the most shocking spoiler by far: the man in the coffin is Locke. Somehow, against his will, Locke is made to leave the Island along with the Oceanic 6 (he is not included amongst their number). Upon his return to the real world, John loses his ability to walk, as he feared, and resumes his tragic life of solitude and depression. Rumor has it that after a desperate attempt to return to the Island that results in a death, Locke realizes that he never be able to get back. Broken and alone, he commits suicide by hurling himself from an eighth-story window (in an ironic parallel to the event that paralyzed him in the first place). His coffin is prepared for a viewing, but only Jack arrives, out of guilt for realizing that Locke was right about the freighter and about the Island (in Jack's point of view, at least)

After reading your spoiler, I am not surprised but the way it all presents itself.

If that is Locke in the casket, I will have some serious issues with that. quite emotional if you think about it.

Questions after watching last nights episode.
Episode 4.8 "Meet Kevin Johnson"

Are Karl and Rousseau really dead? Did Ben set them up?

I dont think they are dead

What is the sanctuary?

Did Sayid make the wrong decision by selling Michael out?

Question I have is Sayid already working for Ben???,,,

What was the significance behind Libby and Mama Cass?

How can the island prevent Michael from killing himself?

Who are the innocent people from the freighter?

How did Miles know Michael was lying?

Since we have to wait until April and 10:00 for Lost to return. digg had a popular story today in which I made into a pdf. Just another "theory" but a very well thought out one at that..... I'm going to throw a Spoiler on this for the simple fact that it has spoilers in it....:p

Attachments

• Lost_ A theory on time travel.pdf
    153.9 KB · Views: 227
Woo.

Finished season 3 - probably later this week will start watching them online so I can finally be caught up and then watch them on the normal schedule.

Wasn't too pleased with how season 3 ended though :(

Almost caught up via watching online in Hi-Def on my monitor(s) - looking forward to watching live within a week or two :)

:eek:.........what....................the........................heck.............:eek:

I just dont know what to say about last nights episode

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back