Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Definitely

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Wait to see how it functions in the "real world", then decide

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
iPhoney WM5

have fun :p

there isn't a snowballs chance in hell of my M600 running it with its underpowered 195MHz CPU but thought it might interest some of you

Also, perhaps unsurprisingly, O2 (BT's Mobile Network) has won the UK iPhone contract

Last edited:
iPhoney WM5

there isn't a snowballs chance in hell of my M600 running it with its underpowered 195MHz CPU but thought it might interest some of you

Also, perhaps unsurprisingly, O2 (BT's Mobile Network) has won the UK iPhone contract
Well, that phone its on, the 8125 is a 200mhz cpu so...
I might consider it on my 8525 when i get it.
Either that or WM6.
Instead of wm5 that looks good.
But ill have to see if wm6 is any good first.
Thanks for the vid :p

iPhoney WM5

I cant find the download anywhere.
Any help?

I found the file btw.
Sorta works.
I tried it on my Axim, but as far as i can tell, the resolution is too huge
Cuz the iphone skin...
Is a tiny rectangle in the top corner of the screen.
Ill give a little more time to this, but i doubt it'll work.

:p

Iphone??? should i get it?

ok my head was spinning with all the iphone hype and reviews, but i i'm still not sure if i should get one. So i wanna know from anyone who has a iphone do u regret getting it, what feature do like the most, what don't u like. cuz i wanna if i should buy it now or wait till ver. 2.0 comes out and all the bugs are worked out.

ps: i try anything to a free iphone so u guys know iphone contest that are legit post a link here thanks:)

*fires up Skee-Lo*

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl I would call her, I wish I had a rabbit in a hat....

=]

*fires up Skee-Lo*

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl I would call her, I wish I had a rabbit in a hat....

=]

Wow.

/me slaps Matt.

Get it right.

I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala

:eek:

That Impala could probably tranform. Into a Rabbit in a hat with a bat.

:cool:

I want some of whatever you two have been smokin. ;)

We obviously are much cooler when jumping into segues than you are :)

Re: Iphone??? should i get it?

cuz i wanna if i should buy it now or wait till ver. 2.0 comes out and all the bugs are worked out.

Wait and see what happens with the European release. Lack of 3G support in the USA version has been an issue and speculation is that the Euro version will flop if it does not support 3G.

PS Do you really want to commit $2400 ($600 plus 2 year contract) on an initial release?

Quit using esoteric words I had to hit 3 sites before I found the definition.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back