• I hope so, but not sure yet

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Definitely

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Wait to see how it functions in the "real world", then decide

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
"There are occasional rumors on Apple, often unconfirmed."

I'd say more than occasional! :laugh: There is an Apple event on August 7th, so maybe we'll find out more about this then.

I'd say more than occasional! :laugh: There is an Apple event on August 7th, so maybe we'll find out more about this then.

Yep, I posted that news story on the front page.

Hey, I found this on a blog about the iPhone kiosk running windows.

Word from my spy in Tucson is that iPhones are cratering all over down there.

Seems, according to the spy, that when temperatures reach 95 degrees (we're talking Fahrenheit here), which it does in the Summer (and Spring, and Fall, and sometimes even in the Winter) in Tucson, and you whip out your iPhone to brows for some nice air conditioned hideaway, one touch to the screen and the whole thing goes out.

This is a lot worse than a stuck pixel, or three.

So where are you on this?

Is there any merit to this?

Is there any merit to this?

Have not seen this happen myself, and I was using an iPhone the entire time while at DefCon as I had asked my friend Justin if I could borrow it for a weekend to just test drive it. Vegas was a 105, and it worked fine. I even accidentally let it sit in the hot car for an hour and it still worked just perfect. Could just be that one person who happened to get hit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back