• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How Tall Are You???

X

XP Abuser

Well I saw a thread about getting taller and thought it would be a great idea to find out how tall eveyone was.
and who i could beat up easily in a fight (Jokes):) ... and no not how tall your rigg is

BTW im 6'3
:)

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Originally posted by XP Abuser
Well I saw a thread about getting taller and thought it would be a great idea to find out how tall eveyone was.
and who i could beat up easily in a fight (Jokes):) ... and no not how tall your rigg is

BTW im 6'3
:)
I may be small but I'm tough :cool:
Put em up , put em up :p

Kush

High On Life!
well

well im 5'3 and here is a pic of me and the tallest man in the world i had a thread on it like a couple of months ago. he is 2.55 meters tall. and also his foot size is like 76 european. which is i think like 20 us or 22 not to sure

Everyone said my height was due in part to my Mother putting piles of cow shi* in my boots!! I'm 6'8". My youngest son, who is 15 years is just slightly taller @ 6'9"

p.s. my missus is 5'8"

TOK

X

XP Abuser

**** dude 6'8 that is tall, evil marge you wanna fight ill give you a fight but no physical contact:) it hurts

:(

Krux

Nissan Powered
Originally posted by XP Abuser
**** dude 6'8 that is tall, evil marge you wanna fight ill give you a fight but no physical contact:) it hurts

:(

awww yo thats the best kinda of contact :p im about 5'11 almost 6'

I is 5'7" or 5'8" somethin like that anyways not too tall and not too small either, unfortunately I am 19 so no more growin really

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
I am 5'8" - used to be 5'9" - the wife hitting me over the head with the frying pan has shortened me!;) ;)

<Anyone know??? - They say you shrink when you get older - as in close to my age>:eek:

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
As the saying goes, "Gravity Sucks". :cool:

Your Spine compresses over time. The Disks and Vertebrae wear.

Soooo, if you were 6'0" when you were 20... you're now 5'11" (or even worse, 5'10") at age 50. Really sucks. :mad: :(

Re: well

Originally posted by themafia_69
well im 5'3 and here is a pic of me and the tallest man in the world i had a thread on it like a couple of months ago. he is 2.55 meters tall. and also his foot size is like 76 european. which is i think like 20 us or 22 not to sure

your not 5'3 you **** heheh your taller

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Originally posted by damnyank

<Anyone know??? - They say you shrink when you get older - as in close to my age>:eek:
I've heard that before.........What the hell am I gonna do??
:eek:
If I'm 4' 9" now, what will I be when I'm older? :huh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn