How Tall Are You???

X

XP Abuser

Well I saw a thread about getting taller and thought it would be a great idea to find out how tall eveyone was.
and who i could beat up easily in a fight (Jokes):) ... and no not how tall your rigg is

BTW im 6'3
:)

Originally posted by XP Abuser
Well I saw a thread about getting taller and thought it would be a great idea to find out how tall eveyone was.
and who i could beat up easily in a fight (Jokes):) ... and no not how tall your rigg is

BTW im 6'3
:)

I may be small but I'm tough :cool:
Put em up , put em up :p

well

well im 5'3 and here is a pic of me and the tallest man in the world i had a thread on it like a couple of months ago. he is 2.55 meters tall. and also his foot size is like 76 european. which is i think like 20 us or 22 not to sure

attachment.php

Everyone said my height was due in part to my Mother putting piles of cow shi* in my boots!! I'm 6'8". My youngest son, who is 15 years is just slightly taller @ 6'9"

p.s. my missus is 5'8"

TOK

**** dude 6'8 that is tall, evil marge you wanna fight ill give you a fight but no physical contact:) it hurts

:(

Originally posted by XP Abuser
**** dude 6'8 that is tall, evil marge you wanna fight ill give you a fight but no physical contact:) it hurts

:(

awww yo thats the best kinda of contact :p im about 5'11 almost 6'

im 6'2"

my dad is 6'7"

my cousin who is 17 is 6'11"

im jealous dammit!

5'7 im 16 will i get taller still?!!! is there any growth left in me? my bird is 5'8 gotta catch up with her!

Skazz

must be all the growth hormones they put in meat nowdays :)

I is 5'7" or 5'8" somethin like that anyways not too tall and not too small either, unfortunately I am 19 so no more growin really

Originally posted by Burpster
must be all the growth hormones they put in meat nowdays :)

It's that "Mad Cow" thing... The aftermath. :eek: :cool:

BTW... I am 5' 11" when I don't slouch. :p

I am 5'8" - used to be 5'9" - the wife hitting me over the head with the frying pan has shortened me!;) ;)

<Anyone know??? - They say you shrink when you get older - as in close to my age>:eek:

As the saying goes, "Gravity Sucks". :cool:

Your Spine compresses over time. The Disks and Vertebrae wear.

Soooo, if you were 6'0" when you were 20... you're now 5'11" (or even worse, 5'10") at age 50. Really sucks. :mad: :(

Heh Heh - me gets compressed like an old system restore point in XP????:p :p

Re: well

Originally posted by themafia_69
well im 5'3 and here is a pic of me and the tallest man in the world i had a thread on it like a couple of months ago. he is 2.55 meters tall. and also his foot size is like 76 european. which is i think like 20 us or 22 not to sure

attachment.php

your not 5'3 you **** heheh your taller

Originally posted by damnyank

<Anyone know??? - They say you shrink when you get older - as in close to my age>:eek:

I've heard that before.........What the hell am I gonna do??
:eek:
If I'm 4' 9" now, what will I be when I'm older? :huh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back