How Tall Are You???

Originally posted by Evil Marge
I've heard that before.........What the hell am I gonna do??
:eek:
If I'm 4' 9" now, what will I be when I'm older? :huh:

Extremely Horny...er, yeah... Hornier. :rolleyes:

imma 14 and 5'11 :D still goin to grow i think :D yay!!! :happy: :happy: ill probably be like 6'0 or 6'1 byt the end of the summer, thats like my growing season :D

-Bert

yeowzah!! how the heck u 6 footer plus people get to be so tall? o_O i'm 5.6, aint gonna grow any taller... but among my people, i'm considered pretty tall for an asian chick (most average about 5.4 - my momma's a 5 footer thoe keke). vietnamese males are about 5.8-5.9 average LOL. aiya. i'm that tall when i wear heels. :)

**** every 1 im only 5`10 and im 16 all my buds think im short for a guy and im like shuddup and ill fight , jeronimo...................................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................ouch that hurt no throwing shoes lol jk:cool: :eek: :(

Hey Damnyank, it's true you shrink as you get older but did you know that your nose and ears keep growing?

So will that mean by the time you are 65, all we will see of you is ears???

Btw, I am 6'5" errr mean I have the build of a man of that height. I am all of 5'6" but was half an inch taller when I had hair. :D

Originally posted by bman™
i really dont know but im really short thats all!!
Your bigger than the little guy in your sig though right, or is that you? :p

Originally posted by emmie-chan
yeowzah!! how the heck u 6 footer plus people get to be so tall? o_O i'm 5.6, aint gonna grow any taller... but among my people, i'm considered pretty tall for an asian chick (most average about 5.4 - my momma's a 5 footer thoe keke). vietnamese males are about 5.8-5.9 average LOL. aiya. i'm that tall when i wear heels. :)

i jus keept on growing:p i'm fairly tall compared to me froends but i dont tower above them:)

Originally posted by Smokie
Hey Damnyank, it's true you shrink as you get older but did you know that your nose and ears keep growing?

So will that mean by the time you are 65, all we will see of you is ears???

Thanks Smokie next thing you'll tell me by the time I hit 65, I'll look like an elephant - all ears and a small trunk(nose)?????:eek: :eek:

BTW - welcome back from Oz - glad you had a great trip - I really missed your bloody insults - you old blad headed coot!!;)

Originally posted by Nick M
Muwhahahha, you're even smaller then Marge :p :p :p :p

Don't you be laughing.
Jewelzz would be a giant stood next to me.
I'm 4' 9" and proud :cool:

you do get shorter when you get old and did i mention incontinent:D muhhahaahhahaha

Im 6'1

Im a bit worried about my son, he's only 60cm tall...... do you think thats small for a 4 week old :)

im around the 6 foot mark...
its a good height, not too tall to be lanky and un co-ordinated
and not too short to be considered a short-arse! :)

although at times it would be fun, being 6'6 would be **** i reckon, unless you were really built for it...

Originally posted by powelly
Im 6'1

Im a bit worried about my son, he's only 60cm tall...... do you think thats small for a 4 week old :)
He should be OK, just feed him up :happy:

6'6" 245

but the wife cuts me down to size everyday

no mercy

cool.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back