How Tall Are You???

Originally posted by Iceman
6'6" 245

but the wife cuts me down to size everyday

no mercy

cool.gif
lol, women have a talent for sything through ones manhood and stature

xsivforce, that avatars a bit dodgy int it, well from peoples imaginations anyways

Originally posted by Evil Marge
I used to fancy Eric Estrada when I was a kid :D
But your not a guy, so its OK, I dont want Eric Estrada in a state of undress blasoned across my screen

he was pretty funny in Van Wilder though

are we talking bout that guy in xsivforces sig... he looks familiar but what does he do and why do you tink its dodgy... cuz im oblivious cuz im from UK:happy:

no in his last avatar which he has changed now

The guy in his sig is Steve Urkel, from Family Matters

i'm 6'6 or 2m, it'll do me fine bigger than most ppl, the ****ty thing is finding a decent pair of trousers that dont look like shorts on me. The UK aint the best shopping for tall ppl :(

Originally posted by Crave
i'm 6'6 or 2m, it'll do me fine bigger than most ppl, the ****ty thing is finding a decent pair of trousers that dont look like shorts on me. The UK aint the best shopping for tall ppl :(

i know what u mean:huh: i find 33" leg trowsers are a bit short but i cant find anywere that sells them longer:(

I have the opposite problem to you guys.......I can't find a pair of trousers short enough cause I only need a 27" leg :huh:

shortest people
the shortest mature human of whom there is indipendant evidence is Gul Mohammed (b. 1957) of New Delhi, India. When exemined in 1990 he was 57cms(22.5inches) in height.

the shortest female is Pauline Musters of Netherlands , who measured 30cm(12feet) in her birth 1846. at age of 9 she was 55cms (22.5inches) tall and weighed 1.5kg (3lbs) she died at age of 19 of pneumonia with meningnitis. a post mortem exemination revealed her to be 61cms(24inches) tall.

the shortest living female is Madge Baster (b.1963) South Africa who is only 65cms.

tallest people

the tallest man whom there is irrefutable evidence is Robert Perhing wadlow, born in Illinois USA on 22 february 1918. when last measured in 1940 , shortly before his death, Wadlow reached a height of 2.72m (8ft 11.5inches)

:)
and by the way i am 18yrold 175cms
small cuz didnt get right nutrions when i was younger , cuz of war :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back