Heroes

I think that Sylar is going to clone Nathan and be president

I think that Sylar is going to clone Nathan and be president

Nah, he'll get the shape shifters power and assume his identity and become president

man i hate watching this episode at a time i need to have some will power and go cold turkey tell the dvd comes out lol

Ya know patience is a practiced trait, the more you use it the better you get. Of course if you belong to the cult of instant gratification...well

Amazing show last week, glad it's back.

Only two more days until the next fun hour of power :)

Damn, ep20 was the best ep of the season, and we aren't even at the finale yet!

didn't siler acting as the resdident of the United States remind anyone of Peter Gyrich director of mutant affairs in the in the X-Men? The comic book, not the underdeveloped characters in the movie

The last few episodes have been really amazing, I'm sad there are only two episodes until the end of the season :(

I'm happy it's not the series finale though :D

That clip leads something to be desired, I hope the rest of the episode is better Fitzy!

man.. i can't wait for tonight's ep..

I'm really nervous that tonight isn't going to live up to my expectations.

I'm really nervous that tonight isn't going to live up to my expectations.

I know what you mean. The finale is a big deal, and I'm scared that the cliffhanger will drive me crazy until next season!

There is probably not going to be a cliffhanger, since there are supposed to be new characters and a new story line next season.

there's always a cliffhanger.. it's like season ending episode 101..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back