Heroes

holy crap and **** and all that..

I'll probably have some more coherent thoughts tomorrow.

that was such a wow episode, I can't wait til the 12th. I bet that rooftop actually has special powers too :p

It is a convergent point for all the mystical energy of the universe, that when the proper hero is put in a certain state, the bomb will go off.

hmmmm....I'm a writer, or I just read to many comic books,

That was an amazing episode, that chic is mad HOT and she can change into whoever she wants! Can you imagine the possibilities there? :p Of course Peter and Sylar had to meet with like 30 seconds to go :(

he can just heal the head wound anyway, no big deal

true and now he should have all of sylars abilities yes?

I think that is why he had the scar in the future scene with Hiro

I thought his scar in the future was across his right cheek, no?

Awesome, awesome episode. Lots of twists and turns and "whoa" moments. :D
Damn. I wish we didn't have to wait so long for the next episode.

Yeah, I saw that bad news at the end of the other episode.

One bright spot though was how AWESOME it was when it came back, if we can stay positive that is something good to focus on :)

hey guys i heard from someone a spoiler
Simone has a power too, she dies only for 24 hours then comes back to life

I think your friend lied to you and needs to watch the last episode :p

hehe she is good and dead.. I don't think she is coming back. I am just looking forward what horrible thing Peter does to syler in the next eps.

^Ditto.

I wish I could warp into the future like Hiro so I wouldnt' have to wait :p

Is something going on with US TV Schedules? Criminal Minds, NCIS, House are all off til the end of the month.

I think your friend lied to you and needs to watch the last episode :p
yeah we all saw the last episode, but btw u havent seend past 24 hours since she died, and i dont think it had anything to do with the girl that can pretend to be other people.

yeah we all saw the last episode, but btw u havent seend past 24 hours since she died, and i dont think it had anything to do with the girl that can pretend to be other people.
Good point, unfortunately we have to wait until April 23rd to find out :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back