Heroes

Nevermind the last comment. I got two characters messed up.

I just watched all Ep's back to back, from 8 at night, till 10 in the morning, slept for a few hours, woke up at a 1, and completed watching all of them at 4. This was the first time I watched the show, and I am hooked. It grabs you by the hair, and just pulls you through it's twists and turns, and just when you think it will loosen it's grip it jerks you forward extremely fast. * rubs neck *.

Peter can't be dead, as he still has to exist with the scar for when he meets Hiro. Which means Peter stays alive. I have to say, that while Sylar is one ****ed up person, I kinda like him, he portrays me rather well. "Let's see how it works" * cuts open Peter's skull. I wonder if Mohinder Suresh is going to be okay as well, or if he is as good as dead, since he really needs to finish his dads work or his death is going to be too soon, and would kill the show abruptly, and leave an empty spot. Sylar should probably be killed.

Did I mention that Claire or Hayden as she is called in real life is the same age as me, and I think she is an absolutely awesome actor, and WOW, is she hot!

Last edited:
I agree that Hayden is hot :p

Peter isn't dead, in the trailer for the next episode it even showed him alive

I finally got caught up from all the episodes after the first break.

I feel for Bennett...I hope they don't kill him.

But damn. How deep does the rabbit hole go? :D

If that is the next episode, I have only seen the preview that was at the end of the last episode.

A friend just emailed me this, anyone with a US mobile care to find out more?

Yes it is real, (really sponsored by NBC). Gives some OK info, but I stopped doing it because I found it boring.

hmm, I didn't know that a series based on Cadbury's chocolates would be so popular... :)

Yes, I know its a bad gag, for those who are confused Cadbury's the chocolate makers in the UK have a brand of different chocolates called Heroes :)

Yes, I know its a bad gag, for those who are confused Cadbury's the chocolate makers in the UK have a brand of different chocolates called Heroes :)

hehe, but I think the non chocolate tv style ones are cooler, though admittedly less tasty :p

Aaaaaa tie up and gag the Cheer Leader with some old smelly socks, and stick her in a gym locker.

*runs*

Aaaaaa tie up and gag the Cheer Leader with some old smelly socks, and stick her in a gym locker.

*runs*

I'd like to tie her up and ... well ... nevermind.

Great episode tonight btw!

*grumble* didn't get to see the ep last night.. thankfully, my DVR picked it up and I can watch it (hopefully) tonight.

wow, such a cool episode. I was kinda wondering how a Sylar/Peter battle would go

I kept wondering, "whens someone gonna pull the glass outta his head", thats what let Claire come back after she fell on that tree trunk. Leave it to Claire to know her own powers best eh :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back