Heroes

We had an interesting discussion about all things Heroes on IRC the other day.

Needless to say Grandmaster was wrong about everything.

p.s. I watched all the shows in one sitting. I was bored, what can I say.

Why don't they just kill Sylar and be done with it? What's with all the plot holes? Why can't Hiro just re-do things if he screws them up? Why couldn't Peter fly up and explode harmlessly alone without Nathan dying? This show better not turn into Lost.

Last edited:
Ultimately that was an unsatisfying finale :/

No way dude, I loved it. Sets up a lot for season 2. I'm really really really curious who ...
who the guy worse then Sylar is
DVD set is out on August 28th. Hopefully it has a teaser for Season 2 just like they do with the 24 box sets.

Ultimately that was an unsatisfying finale :/

I'd have to somewhat agree. What really got me is that
Nathan changes his mind out of nowhere and comes to Peter's rescue. That was totally unexpected, which is fine, but it was too random and without explanation.

Also, has it been established that Peter can't use more than one power at a time? Otherwise he could have flown himself into the atmosphere.

One more thing -- if D.L. can penetrate anything then why couldn't he shove his hand into his body and pull the bullet out?

Penetrating is not the problem, dealing with the hole on exiting with the bullet would be. The one who would probably have trouble is Parkman, multiple entry wounds, greater chance of hitting something vital.

I'm resisting clicking on all your spoilers until I watch the finale - will have to wait until the weekend though :(

I'd have to somewhat agree. What really got me is that
Nathan changes his mind out of nowhere and comes to Peter's rescue. That was totally unexpected, which is fine, but it was too random and without explanation.

Also, has it been established that Peter can't use more than one power at a time? Otherwise he could have flown himself into the atmosphere.

One more thing -- if D.L. can penetrate anything then why couldn't he shove his hand into his body and pull the bullet out?

Spoilerama!

really he was using a power by becoming the exploding man though! I though anger was going to explain the issue really and when Sylar was dead he would calm down.

Nathan also seemed to be having constant doubts through the episode, but unlike most of the show itself, weren't really exaggerated!

That is all.

I think the mother is teh ebul one.

And Grandmaster is a midget

That is all.

I really loved the future episode...the finale felt like a let down after that one.

I thought the finale was pretty bland ESPECIALLY after a few of the previous episodes.

I think the future episode was much better than the finale (just finally wathced it yesterday). I'm kinda bummed, Peter had potential to be a sweet character and how he's gone?

neither peter nor nathan are gone! they're both signed up for next season so it'll be quite a surprise if neither of them return!

well, given that hiro made it into volume 2:generations, I would suspect other characters would as well.

Also, not sure if anyone knows, but I believe season 2 is supposed to be 30 episodes (as opposed to a normal 22 episode season).

and Lastly, for those that don't know, there will be a 6 episode spin-off called Origins where a new Hero is introduced each week and viewers will be allowed to vote on which hero's make it into the next season.

One thing I am disappointed in from Season One is that they never really brought in wireless who was very active in the graphic novels posted on NBC's site (BTW - the graphic novels are still coming out over summer and is in the middle of a 4 part series on the origin of the Haitian).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back