GTA Vice City Saved Game Files

Hi,
I'm stuck at the "bombs away" mission. Can anyone please pass it for me?
Thanks a lot.
 

Attachments

Can someone please pass The Driver Mission & the Demolition Man mission (the one with the helicopter & 4 bombs.) It would be greatly appreciated.
Then could you post it on this board or email me it at vanessa_steeles@yahoo.ca
 

Attachments

can somebody put a saved game after the rc building and guardians angels
plz i really need it
 
Hello!!I am Muhammad Asad Azwar from Pakistan..
Please send me complete GTA Vice city user files attached to my e-mail address asad_azwar@hotmail.com
Please send these files quickly....
I will be very thank full 2 you....🙂 :nervous: :devious:


Bye
 
Last edited:
I know there is supposed to be a cuban & haitian side mission but how do I access them?
I read on a site that you should go the cafe in Little Havana for the Cuban one or to Auntie Poulet's shack for the Haitian one. However when I go there I don't see the pink marker. Why is that?

Do you need to reach a certain level in order to access them or am I going to the wrong place.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks!
 
Could somebody pass demolition man for me plz
i would appreciate it
thanks
 

Attachments

hello
everyone out there this is nikks...hey guyzzz i neeed your help my game gta vice city is stuked at that f@#cKin mission dildo dodo can any onee plzzz help me out or send me saved game files of that mission and also temme wht to do with that saved game files thanksss all in advancee and love u those who help me outt cyaaa all
 
hello
everyone out there this is nikks...hey guyzzz i neeed your help my game gta vice city is stuked at that f@#cKin mission dildo dodo can any onee plzzz help me out or send me saved game files of that mission and also temme wht to do with that saved game files thanksss all in advancee and love u those who help me outt cyaaa all

Oddly enough I'm also stuck on that same mission lol. I keep crashin tha damn plane and havin to bail. Here's my saved game file (i think...may have possibly uploaded tha wrong file since I've never done it before :crosseyed: ) for anyone who could possibly help me outta this jam! =D I'd be eternally grateful to he/she who may help 🙂

http://www.freewebs.com/dante_foxx/GTAVCsf1.b
 
Ok peeps I've just discovered tha I have a bigger issue at hand than simply not being able to pass a mission...it seems that despite my best efforts I can't get rid of a stupid mod I'd decided to try out! I was gonna pass tha Demolition Man Missions for babybluetopaz and nickdyvile, but when i tried loading their files as well as my own file after installing tha mod, my game crashes. Anyone kno how to make tha mod go away? I already tried uninstalling tha game and everything to no avail....
 
To uninstall mods, you have to go into the directory that you installed the game to and delete the entire "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City" folder. You will probably get a few access denieds unless you already unchecked the read only boxes.

After this, uninstall the game from Add/Remove programs to remove it from the list. Restart your computer and install from scratch. Don't install any mods to this directory, but instead, copy your entire VC folder to a new directory and when installing mods use the second dir. This way they won't interfere with games.

-tc
 
Actually I don't need the demolition man saved game anymore...but if anyone has a file after the Dildo Dodo mission then could you please post it. I've tried numerous times to get the plane off the water but I can't. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...the seaplane never takes off.
 
Thanx again to TC for solving my mod issue and nickdyville, here is your saved game file with Demolition Man completed! 🙂
 

Attachments

oh btw guys, heres an easier way to access my saved game file for anyone who can get me passed Dildo Dodo...
 

Attachments

Could someone plz pass the Dildo Dodo mission for me.
Here is my saved file:
 

Attachments

😀 nvm tha Dildo Dodo Mission for me....i passed it and beat tha entire game just a few minutes ago! wahahahaha!!! As for babybluetopaz....i can give you my saved file from when i passed that mission if you'd like...it was a pain in tha ass for me so im trying to avoid doing it again if at all possible lol
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top