GTA Vice City Saved Game Files

I complted keep your friends close mission and all assets are earning money.
In the stats it is showing that 66% is completed.
Iam not getting the cubans and Haitains missions. Please tell me me how can i get them
thank you

Last edited:
make sure the name of it is not the same as any of the other files.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat...I can't get past this damn mission and will have no choice but to leave this excellent game if I can't get a saved game from someone. So, would you please email me a saved game that just completed the 'Bombs Away' mission. My email is conorsmail@gmail.com Thank You VERY much!! CJ

OK, I found a way to do this stupid mission ... You are instruted to drop the bombs on the boats. Don't do that. That just complicates things. Instead, land in the backyard of that house..either drive across the bridge or fly it if you can. Using the RC plane, run over all the Cubans. After you kill every single one, drive the RC plane into the Cuban Jetmax and drop a bomb. You will lose a plane, but the explosion of the Jetmax should also be enough to destroy the other two boats. If they did not explode, you still have two planes left, and you won't have to worry about chasing them down if you killed all the Cubans.

hey guyz i will appreciate of someone can help me playing the stunt boat challenge in the GTA vice city.I have saved my game file.can some one play the stunt boat challenge and save the game file again so that i can continue.the stunt boat challenge sucks.i can't play.i hope someone will help me with this.who ever will help me with this mission.i will give them 100 reps

Attachments

• GTAVCsf8.rar
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,545
Last edited:
Hi to all i am nwe here and i hope that someone can help me.
i have been playing cta vc city for almost 1 year and i cant get the dildo dodo mission completed.
i am using windows xp on a pc and have been using the arrow keys to controle the airplane but there seems to be no way to controle it properly it continuasly dives and i end up crashing into buildings. i have also tried using the w,a,s,and d keys but that didnt help.
is there anybody with a saved game out there that could help me get past this mission? i would like to continue the film lot on my owen if that is possible after dildo dodo.

thanks ever so much in advance for any help you can give me

hello all my name itz alias and im new here
i love gta vice citi bat i downt have save game
any way i finde some gta sv here

[edit]
Image removed per request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dildo dodo help! plz help

i cant beat DILDO DODO mission, vice city !!!!!!! dang too hard. tried about 1000000 times all turned WHACK lol. if ya guys have the save game plz send me. or if ya got any tips, cheats, anythin tell me. thank ya all

plz send this save game to
soheil.star@gmail.com

[edit]
Image removed at the request of the rightful owner.

hi every1 ..how u doing guysss..can any1 help me pls??? don't mind guyssss..i want help in vice city...gta vice city..i want to complete -> stunt boat challenge mission..pls upload here and i willl downloadd kk tc byee thanksss....

please someone help me in the stupid mission (stunt boat challenge) or send me the saved game.
regards

hi every1...am back..lolz.....any1 completed rc planes mission??? if any1 completed pls send me...or upload here..k tc byee v a nice dayyy byeee

pls help me outt..this stupid mission i can't do it... this mission -> bombs away..pls send meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....save filee..or tell me how i can complete it..bye tc reply me soon byeee

posts merged

please dont double post...and please post in proper english. most probably people will just ingnore you, trying to work out what you are saying. thanks.

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy hi every1..how r u allll ??? sorry guyss. i don't know english...cozz am from -> hong kong .... i mean i don't know properrlyyy..sorry k...k anywaysss i v completeddd all the mission of vice city... bombs away also...if any1 want tthht userfile reply me kk byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tc byeeeee.....thanksss

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back