GTA Vice City Saved Game Files

he wants to send you a virus, and do lol while sitting at this pc ... this is why his name is lolz. YOOOOOU knowwwwwwwwwwwwww what i meannnnnn

hey all i am new here and i would just like for someone to plz send me a saved game after "dildo dodo" and a 100% complete game.

PS: Plz send instruction on how to open

email address removed

Last edited by a moderator:
i just finished playing GTA vice city and i had the last 2 missions but the stats of the game says that i have only completed 48% of it how is that so?

maybe you havent collect all the bonuses and other mini stuff on the side.

Thank you to everyone that uploaded a saved file.

i joined this forum coz of this thread :)

Also i'm starting to enjoy Vc now.

i joined this forum coz of this thread :)

Also i'm starting to enjoy Vc now.

ey.....same here....i joined the forum cause of this thread............i love vc is real kool........

i know we had this thread before.....but it was all very confusing.........i didnt download anything useful i think......but could any of u guys plz post........a save game for gta vice city.........rite before vercetti's last missions........after you do all other ones.....and the last vercetti mission is unlocked...........preferabbly a save file which didnt do any of the special missions......like ice cream......cab missions.......ambulance missions....pizza delivery......which are not needed to unlock the last vercetti mission......thanx

Last edited by a moderator:

i joined this forum coz of this thread

Hello guys, four iron has ben a hard nut to crack pls how do i?

Put the savegame files in My Documents/GTA Vice City User Files

toretto
Mentally Absent

Power: 11
my saved game stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think this is all you need
Attached Files GTA Vice City User Files.rar (115.0 KB, 961 views)

The second of those 3 is a 100% and 100 packages save :D so thank toretto if u was looking for a 100% game :D

help..i need a savedgame for driver mission............i tried so f***n' hard..........still i cant finish it...and also with dildo dodo completed................pleeeeeeeeeezeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hey,

I'm stuck on two missions (Demolition Man & The Driver). If anyone has a saved file after those two levels then could you please post it or send it to me at vanessa_steeles@yahoo.ca.

If no one has a saved file after the Driver mission then would anyone be willing to pass it for me and then post the saved file. If you can also pass the Demolition Man that would be great too!

Thanks!

P.S How do I post my file on this msg board?

Last edited:
hey i need a save after the supply and demand mission and/ or after the rc plane bombing the cubans plz (pupply eyes)

Last edited:
Hey,

I'm stuck on two missions (Demolition Man & The Driver). If anyone has a saved file after those two levels then could you please post it or send it to me at vanessa_steeles@yahoo.ca.

If no one has a saved file after the Driver mission then would anyone be willing to pass it for me and then post the saved file. If you can also pass the Demolition Man that would be great too!

Thanks!

P.S How do I post my file on this msg board?
Hey can some one give me a saved game after "the driver"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back