Remember the free systemworks 2003

Originally posted by Iceman
actually I hope you guys and gals do get it, just trying to give a sense of reality to the mix.

cool.gif

More like a sense of doom and dispare... :p

i already have my free copy so i dont really care ...but in general norton seems to get slammed around here as bloatware ...maybe not a good place to have them search for Symantec opinions:)

Originally posted by Burpster
i already have my free copy so i dont really care ...but in general norton seems to get slammed around here as bloatware ...maybe not a good place to have them search for Symantec opinions:)

Or maybe it is a good place for them to search for real Symantec opinions???;)

i already have my free copy so i dont really care

once again Burpster gives a subtle hint to warez, even though Burpster has been warned about this. I will not be so subtle whilst I thrash him next time.

get the picture yet Burpster ??????????????????????

cool.gif

give your head a shake iceman its legally obtained from Symantec's website

oh they giving it away now for free ????

give us the link, so the rest of these guys can get it too

cool.gif

i think they closed that loophole too :) but you can have mine as i never use it

that's ok, I don't want it, however would like to see the link that you got it from, so maybe the people who do want it can get it.....

waiting.......

cool.gif

OK, think I said enough, just would have liked to see Burpsters "free" link, never heard of it existing, but then again..... oh well

cool.gif

Ice...I have also seen the free link that burpster speaks of.

ot has kazaa in the address somewhere though

Originally posted by dealer
Ice...I have also seen the free link that burpster speaks of.

ot has kazaa in the address somewhere though

afraid your probably right, hence why I jumped on him...........

sorry I am in foul mood today not enough sleep last night, will lay down take a nap and see if I feel better about this, though I highly doubt it.

hopefully burpster has finally got the message

cool.gif

lol....you amaze me ..read my opinions on P2P before you come to baseless conclusions ..i hate P2P!!

i'm sorry you didnt recieve a free copy but just because i did is no reason to be hostile!! and as most say they wouldnt use it anyway whats the big deal

Cheerz Burp

I heard some thrashing going on.. a threaten to spank (Hehehe) so I had to get my butt off the couch to see what was going on.. so umm.. whats going on?

lol....you amaze me ..read my opinions on P2P before you come to baseless conclusions ..i hate P2P!!

just having fun witcha burpster...I do this when I'm bored

I think we are going to have to make an apology sticky lol...

not a problem bud :) the quote really wasnt directed towards you anyway

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back