Remember the free systemworks 2003

I hate to wimp out on this at this time - but please continue with your inputs and I will follow up on this in the morning when I get off work - I can still get 3 hours sleep before I have to be at work if I get out of here now!:D :D

not willing to argue about this either, but very highly expect you won't see it unless you fork over some dough, the offer was only supposed to go to certain people. Afraid they will win this one.....

But go ahead and try, just don't waste no money, only time.

cool.gif

Iceman - I really got to get some sleep - but did you read the 2nd to last paragraph of my proposed letter? That's a trade-off - I know we'll never smell NSW 2003 Pro!;)

Well done yank. I support your cause, although Symantec is good to me and sends me the software at a discounted price (guess it pays to pay for software year after year).

I'm with you bud.

Ya know this is all hypothetical Iceman, ya know... what if, like... maybe. In other words, NEVER GONNA HAPPEN BUT IT WOULD BE NICE...

Don't take it tooooo seriously. We aren't. :p :p

thread moved, applications >> general.

ice...I have to dissagree with your point of view.

if this company posted this advertisement, they are bound by the law to hold to their public announcement, and to uphold their responsibility with regard to this contract...that is the law...of this I am certain.

it does not matter one bit that the promotion went to the wrong target...doesn't matter one bit.

there is no disclaimer anywhere, as to who this promo is directed, is there.

as far as "how did anyone who subscribed to the promotion get screwed."?

it is in the anticipation unrealized...this is powerfull harm ice, and recognized as harm by courts across the land, this, multiplied by the amunt of people that layed in wait is substantial harm

no... if these people have the will, and just a little tenacity, norton cannot possibly win this one.

unless they can prove that the promotion was in place by a faction outside of their company.

this the the only out that they have

O.K. We flip a coin... Heads, who cares and Tails, who cares...

Come on ppl... :p :p

gonaads...I like discussing minutia

and this is not minutia, but if it were, it's good dialougue.

I said from the beginning I can't stand norton products anymore, and I couldn't care less that I don't recieve this product.

what I care about is a company thinking they can get away with a promotion, and not supply the product they promote

now, I don't participate when I think the minutia can't hold my attention, but I don't at all mind those that enjoy some worthless discussion...which as you say, this probably is, but hey:p

But you are the all mighty tweak master.
I've learned a thing or two (maybe six *shrug*) from you.
Therefore, you may have a cookie.

sorry to be a bad apple but you folks ain't going to see a free Norton Systemworks 2003 being delivered to your doorstep, unless you fork over some dough.

You can disagree with me all you want, however, don't see them shipping it out anytime soon.

The offer was only supposed to go to certain people, and we wasn't them, case closed. Like I said go ahead and try, send the letter, not trying to stop you.

Doesn't even matter if you agree with me or not, doesn't matter want you think the company should do, only thing that matters, is you ain't getting a free Norton Systemworks 2003.

go ahead and disagree with me, just let me know when you receive the free thngier so I will offer up an apology

cool.gif

You're a little late for the 'bah humbug' Christmas spirit.

actually I hope you guys and gals do get it, just trying to give a sense of reality to the mix.

cool.gif

Well as of yet I have not receiveda letter through the mail. I still have the conformation email from them. Damn Yank, I support the letter you have written and will also send one also. I also sent a copy of the email and filed a complaint with the state attorney general. He always wants to sue big companies :D

One point that I haven't seen made. You might want to get waddy's permission to use the sites name and/or url in your letter if you decide to send it. Just to make sure. ;)

Originally posted by Iceman
sorry to be a bad apple but you folks ain't going to see a free Norton Systemworks 2003 being delivered to your doorstep, unless you fork over some dough.

Uh Iceman if I fork over dough that aint free.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back