*runs*

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY NOW IN ORBIT
AND COMPLETELY VOID OF ANY TOPIC...

Ooooh great, YOU had to put it back on track... didn't you.:p

Originally posted by gonaads
Ooooh great, YOU had to put it back on track... didn't you.:p

/me stares at the ceiling and whistles innocently :p

i recon everybody should print off a copy of dy's letter + send it 2 them:cool:

Well, as someone who has fixed many a machine that had System Works on it, let me be the first to try to talk you out of using the software. It is terrible. I have never seen such a memory hog. Why would anyone load a program on their computer that is supposed to free up resources and keep your system running smooth that does the exact opposite. I can't tell you how many PCs that I have had to repair because of what that program has done. What a waste of time, memory and money.

Originally posted by Un4gIvEn1
Well, as someone who has fixed many a machine that had System Works on it, let me be the first to try to talk you out of using the software. It is terrible. I have never seen such a memory hog. Why would anyone load a program on their computer that is supposed to free up resources and keep your system running smooth that does the exact opposite. I can't tell you how many PCs that I have had to repair because of what that program has done. What a waste of time, memory and money.

Heh, what do you suggest I run then? I don't like it's virus scanner anyway...

its amazing to me that a program as lousy as most say SW2003 is could generate such interest in receiving a free copy!! heh

Originally posted by Nick M
Heh, what do you suggest I run then? I don't like it's virus scanner anyway...

Use AVG as yer Anti-Virus proggy. It's a very nice proggy.:)

Burpster
its amazing to me that a program as lousy as most say SW2003 is could generate such interest in receiving a free copy!! heh
Key word there.. "free", no point turning something away if its free (in most cases anyway :p )
Personally, i applied to get it, later received the letter, and im not really bothered :)

I don't have anything new to add.

I agree with everybody

I just want to keep this thread going, so everyone can *****..
this way, maybe we will eventually get free stuff

free stuff good

nice presents

warm feeling when I get free stuff...even when I don't want it.

my friends gave me some ties with art by Garcia..jerry)

I don't wear ties, but these free ties
give me a warm feeling...cuz they are free
free good

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back