Remember the free systemworks 2003

you know burpster...your analogy is perfect as far as I'm concerned.

norton has indeed caused plenty of problems...it seems as if people who install these products do in deed feel like they are getting shafted.

anyway, I'll take the free stuff, I just won't use it.

so I'm signing up for this medical examination, (cuz it's free, of course)...I surely won't use it.

but it's free

free good

way to go dealer :) ...i dont know about warm but your bound to get that fuzzy feeling ....heh

Okay, I emailed Waddy at somewhere around 7:10 AM (Central Standard Time) on 31 Dec - which made it around 1:00 PM in the motherland - and I have not gotten a response yet.

So either he did not get the email or is not saying yea or nah on my using NTFS.org in the letter to Symantec - so since I do not have his expresseed written permission - I will re-do the letter without any mention of NTFS.org and repost the letter here for comments - hopefully I'll have time to get it done in the next couple of days!

Originally posted by xsivforce on another thread:
Everybody knows that "waddy" is just the alter ego of Electronic Punk. He set up that name so if something went wrong, he could say: "Waddy did it".

If that is so - no wonder Waddy never responded.

BTW - has anyone heard from EP since New Year's Eve - the pubs & clubs have closed since then have they not???? Surely they would have found him by now!!:D :D

aint seen him 4 a while.....i was in tesco the outher day + he weren't there.

<XPerience> [e]-Punk (MarkT@pc2-sals1-3-cust19.bstl.cable.ntl.com) was last seen quitting from #ntfs 6 hours, 34 minutes ago stating ().

Okay - here is the updated version, ready fro your comments. I thought about leaving out the paragraph about the NSW 2000,2002 and 2003 so everyone can use this letter - but you will have to edit name and address anyway - so you can also edit that portion.

I will hold off until tomorrow (stateside time) to finalize and send it - hopefully giving those from the other side of the pond a chance to have their inputs. I know it's 10 PM there now, but I usually see a lot of new posts once I get off work at 7:30 AM stateside (Central) time!

damnyank
at home
Dear John W. Thompson January 4, 2003

Enclosed please find a copy of the e-mail I received from PartnerUS@symantec.com on Thursday Oct 17, 2002 stating I would receive my free NFR copy of NSW 2003 Professional within a few weeks!

Enclosed is also a copy of the undated letter I received on December 30, 2002, from Symantec stating that Symantec would be unable to fulfill my request, since the request was redirected without Symantec’s permission. Be that as it may, I feel insulted by your referral to a site to download a 15 day free trail of NAV 2003, NAV 2003 Pro or Norton Personal Firewall 2003.

Let’s be realistic about this whole situation. I realize I will never see a free copy of the NFR NSW 2003 Professional. But you must understand that I still feel entitled since I complied with all the requirements as evidenced by my receipt of the enclosed e-mail confirmation from Symantec stating I would receive it.

I think this whole thing about the NFR NSW 2003 Professional is unfortunate for both of us. I was hoping to get some free software and you had the link “passed on” without your permission - so, we have both lost. Me - some “free” software” . You - my trust!

I have purchased NSW 2000, 2002 & 2003 (yes - purchased 2003). Thus I consider myself one of your loyal (Norton/Symantec) followers.

I personally feel a much better offer from you would have been a years’ extension of Virus definitions subscriptions to your loyal followers - rather than just a 15 day trail of NAV 2003, NAV 2003 Pro or Norton Personal Firewall!

I am eagerly awaiting your response.

Sincerely,

Bruce R Youse

You think its free... but then it flips you over and bites you is the @$$ (sometimes even physical).

And - you don't like that???:eek:

<edit - no I won't help hijack this thread again>

Now - any suggested changes to Symantec's letter????

I didn't say what flips you over... and bites ya in the @$$

As long as it doesn't flip you over and sticks it... Ummmmmmm, Never mind. :eek: :eek: :p

And yes there is such a thing as free sex... Just ask any Sheep Farmer. :eek: :p

good point!
if you ever receive the free software, i'm going to preform some ,award winning, love making with a sheep.

Originally posted by Benny
good point!
if you ever receive the free software, i'm going to preform some ,award winning, love making with a sheep.

:eek: :eek:

I will do you one better, I will have award winning love making with Evil Marge, whilst tied to a tree :eek:

cool.gif

Originally posted by Iceman
I will do you one better, I will have award winning love making with Evil Marge, whilst tied to a tree :eek:

cool.gif

Come on baby :cool: :cool: I shall bring the rope ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back