Playstation 3 Pre-Orders

just ordered my white psp ^^........... what can the psp do with the ps3 and vice versa..

If ever anyone can get a PS3 we will know !!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We have a PSP and will end up with a PS3 sometime next year we hope LOL

OK So I did some digging yesterday.....

Walmart is having a Midnight Sale, they won't give any details out as to how many they are getting, or what will be happening to those in line.

Best Buy is having a MINIMUM of 20 of the 60gb and 6 of the 20gb PER STORE. They are having an 8AM sale, giving out tickets at 7am. One ticket per customer, one PS3 per ticket. The ticket MUST be redeemed within an hour of the store opening.

Target is having an 8am sale. No number on how many, tickets, etc. They actually said you have to run :eek:

One guy at FYE told me they are getting 200 units (bull****). The manager then said they don't know yet, but they won't get more in until they get rid of their stock. They are going to try and meet their pre-orders, as Corporate looks at how many they have pre-sold and will try to fill that. There are 19 people ahead of me at FYE, but that is only counting receipts. I don't know how many are on each receipt.

Still debating if it's worth while to camp, if I do I'll go to Best Buy, get there around 1 PM and just wait it out...

1 Pm!?!?!?!?!

I say, what do you think is the best course of action for myself?
The earliest i could get to bestbuy is 4pm on thursday, I could get to walmart too, but....
Do you really think that fye will fill the pre-orders?
If so ill just take my 4 from there.
And i believe there is 1 preorder per receipt, at least thats what they did at my two fyes.

Can't speculate anything, that includes what time anyone should be where. I'm not even sure if I'll stay. If I get there and there is already 10-15 people I probably won't bother. But if I'm first or only after a few, then I'm staying.

I'm going to have a care pack, food, water, etc - which will only be used for when I'm damn near going to pass out (want to limit food/drink so I don't have to go to the bathroom, as I haven't figured out how/where I would do that yet :p)

I simply can't answer anything else about what stores will do or be like. Just have to wait it out.

yup :)

Ok, I just called two FYEs, one, said that only 2 stores in my district are getting them, he said they are getting 1 each.
He said they were both in rhode island, I think this guy is blowing sh** out of his ass.
I called the other store i preordered at and he said, nope no information.
All i know is that it comes out nov17th.
Im like.....

So fye really has retarded workers and if what the first guy said is true, then fye is retarded.

Last edited:
yup :)

Ok, I just called two FYEs, one, said that only 2 stores in my district are getting them, he said they are getting 1 each.
He said they were both in rhode island, I think this guy is blowing sh** out of his ass.
I called the other store i preordered at and he said, nope no information.
All i know is that it comes out nov17th.
Im like.....

So fye really has retarded workers and if what the first guy said is true, then fye is retarded.
Or more likely is that they can't break the street date and are under a NDA and can't release any information even if they DO have it, which they probably don't ;)

i dont no weather to get a psp or not. i might get a wii. save myself money and it looks like fun!

i dont no weather to get a psp or not. i might get a wii. save myself money and it looks like fun!

Dont get a PSP, they are just a novelty item...I found that there are only a few games on it worth playing. Not only that but they fetch about 50bucks for a new one :speechless:

The PSP is a very cool little piece of high tech .. great fun , music, and video

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back