Playstation 3 Pre-Orders

Yeah I changed my mind, I'll be there.

I have some recruits too :cool:

will camping even work?
I thought all available ps3s were being all pre-orered out.
I hope i get mine i really do.

Its for sure anything that is available is preordered out with the lack of numbers of units there are not many chances to get one unless your on a pre-ordered list , and whats a burn is in my area all along the EB games have been saying no preorders and one day out of the blue they accepted preorders without any warnings , that means on the given day only if you happened to ask then they took the pre order for the 5 units they are expected to get.

I doubt i will even get mine.
It seemed like fye was taking pre-orders left and right without stopping.

Its cool, this thread was the main thing i got on google when i searched for ps3 preorders.

Its for sure anything that is available is preordered out with the lack of numbers of units there are not many chances to get one unless your on a pre-ordered list , and whats a burn is in my area all along the EB games have been saying no preorders and one day out of the blue they accepted preorders without any warnings , that means on the given day only if you happened to ask then they took the pre order for the 5 units they are expected to get.

True in most cases, but stores like Best Buy, Circuit City and Walmart didn't accept pre-orders, that is why they are having a midnight sale. However, I have found out they may not let people wait in line for too long ahead of time. I need to call the store and find out. I guess in Japan, obviously not here, but still, they only let you wait 2 hours ahead. You had to wait across the street before hand.

I'll post more when I know :)

And I agree about EB Games, I didn't even know until it was posted on the web they sold out in 5 minutes :eek:

I doubt i will even get mine.
It seemed like fye was taking pre-orders left and right without stopping.

Its cool, this thread was the main thing i got on google when i searched for ps3 preorders.

I asked the guy at FYE how many pre-orders they took, he said "a few hundred or so"

So that will take what, until 2010 to fill?

:rolleyes:

Yeah I know.
Im so pissed.
I guess ill be popping over to walmart.
Actually where you think i will have a better shot?
Walmart, Bestbuy, or circuit city?
Actually i think i will get at least 2 because i did pre-order two at an unbusy fye that took only 12 pre-orders, including my 2, so....

If i go wait at walmart, do you think that i will be allowed to get more than 1?

Limit is one per customer, that's why if I go I'm bringing a "posse" :D

No guarentee FYE will get 12, or 2 for that matter. Most stores know by now, but they can't break the street date and due to NDA can't reveal how many they have either.

screw it, im not gonna go to walmart, i will go to my unbusy fye first.
Then maybe if they have pre-order cancellations they will let me take more.
the busy fye is at a HUGE wicked busy mall.
So...

If you read back in this thread, it is so confusing.
There are a bunch of same person posts from where all my posts were.

Last edited:
Which FYE are you referring to?

The one I'm at is the biggest one in the State I believe, so that one will get more I wreckon :D

I may go to Best Buy, am going to talk to them later today when I'm at the mall. As well as try to get more details from those people at FYE.

Actually, you know... Walmart may just be the best thing... Go the night before, then camp out in a display tent :laugh:

-5 seconds before they open run over to the electronics and grab one lol

Right but as I said, some places don't allow you to camp out too far ahead of time. I need to find out more details...

Yes, you do.
the fye i am referring to is the one at the natick mall.
I highly doubt it is even among the largest, but it gets tons of people from being in a very popular mall.
The other fye i pre-ordered at is the fye in the walpole mall, which is a very "quiet" mall.
If we dont get ours in the first shipment will there be anyselling value in the 2nd?

Not sure when the second one will be, just rumored to be "pre-holiday" at this point.

Actually, you know... Walmart may just be the best thing... Go the night before, then camp out in a display tent :laugh:

-5 seconds before they open run over to the electronics and grab one lol

most wal-marts are open 24 hours a day though.

ejn74 said:
most wal-marts are open 24 hours a day though.

Yeah, but if the release is like 6am (normal for 24hr walmarts) camping inside sure beats the cold outside :p

There was a report on TV last night that said the PS3 is basically already sold out in the USA. It also went on to say there will be double to triple the amount of games available for Wii then for PS3 and that Nintendo plans to have 4 million units shipped before the start of 2007 versus the 400 thousand of PS3.

just ordered my white psp ^^........... what can the psp do with the ps3 and vice versa..

just ordered my white psp ^^........... what can the psp do with the ps3 and vice versa..
I think it might be able to be a controller.
Also they were talking about having it as a rear view mirror for racing games. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back