Playstation 3 Pre-Orders

Maybe me two.
I do have faith i will get mine before christmas because in the walpole fye i am 9th and 10th on the list.
Natick, i doubt i will.
But if i get two of them, im selling em both.

Don't help them out. Let them figure it out on their own.

Interesting site, not sure how accurate some of that information is though.

Nice find mlakrid ;)

Maybe me two.
I do have faith i will get mine before christmas because in the walpole fye i am 9th and 10th on the list.
Natick, i doubt i will.
But if i get two of them, im selling em both.
you will probably get one before xmas, if they are shipping a few each week then they will be at 10 in a few weeks

I give up on camping, all the places I called/tried already have a butt load of people waiting.

Oh well, will just enjoy the afternoon off anyways :D

KC, will u still buy ur ps3s if you get them before christmas?

I'll buy them pretty much whenever I can get them :)

I figure whenever mine come in, most likely there will still be a rather large shortage ;)

Man, this is so depressing that im not getting mine today :(

My buddies got screwed over

They waited at Meijers untill 12:01 when the line was gonna start. Well they then found out from a friend that works there that its pretty much whoever runs to the 6 chairs first is getting a PS3. So they waited till they said to get in the chairs and well they didn't get to the chairs first. The 3 one of them were there first for like 6 hours and they got screwed.

Luckly they went to walmart at 2am and got wristbands so they are getting one for sure. Now its 9am so I am sure they got it now.

Luckly bastards lol

My modern myth teacher skipped work for 2 days to get one

Someone got shot local to where I am this morning, tried to rob someone who walked out with a PS3 :eek:

I knew that would happen somewhere.

Someone got shot local to where I am this morning, tried to rob someone who walked out with a PS3 :eek:

Yesterday I read a story about people using bb guns to shoot at people waiting in line and I thought that was funny. A real shooting is not cool.

Yesterday I read a story about people using bb guns to shoot at people waiting in line and I thought that was funny. A real shooting is not cool.

A BB gun can take out an eye !

Fail to see the humour in that kind of violence .

The Future shop's around me had lineup's 24hres ahead of time LOLOL crazy

As for the Wii they have 81 in stock in 2 stores close by and no pre orders , first come first serve but the clerk told me they have a 4:1 call rate people looking for the Wii not the PS3 .... well Saturday night camping in the Future shop parking lot is where I will be ... lolol

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back