Playstation 3 Pre-Orders

O most definately stupid.
Tis why ebay is banning anybody who trys to sell this.
Ebay is banning anybody who is selling the ps3s without actually having them in their hands.
This is because anything above 500 dollars in fraud is a felony, so its some serious stuff.
Im report that listing.

Actually a in order to be a felony it has to be above $2,500, at least I think so.

I heard a rumor that they are already for sale on eBay, and sure as ****, they are -

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Playstatio...QcategoryZ62054QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Kinda silly really, people are betting on the fact the person will actually get one. Good thing it says in there they will get a refund if something goes wrong.

So this prompted me to call the store I have some on reserve from, and all I was told is that November 17th is the release date, and they won't know until the day before how many they are getting. He said "I could get 2, I could get 50, I have no idea"

May try to get the day off, not sure if it's worth it or not if I won't be getting any.

Suspense!
$2,000 winning bid for an item they might not even get, that buyer is pathetic.

it is.
the release is still the 17th right?
someone told it me it was the seventh, probably because that stupid commercial for the ps3 was hard to distinguish whether it said 11/7 or 11/17 since they had it like ////7.
right?

Release date is the 17th.

From what I have heard stores won't know how many they are having until mid-day on the 16th.

Release date is the 17th.

From what I have heard stores won't know how many they are having until mid-day on the 16th.

The logistics must be 110% precise if the retailers won't know how many consoles will be available til the last minute. I think most retailers will have at least 2 units in their stores by no later than 3pm on the 14th or 15th.
I remember seeing some of the previous consoles in my store around 2 days before they were released to the public.

Regardless though, they would get sued if they broke the street date or released information before pre-established guidelines.

I have it on good authority that there WILL be a second shipment before the Holiday season too, rumored to be half the size of the initial 400,000 at launch.

Sad part is though, everything at this point is rumor :(

its alright for you guys in america. with your launch date of the 17th of novemeber. we in the UK have to wait till march. great.

You could go for ebay.
I mean u could just get all the games and movies off ebay too.

lol. ebay does rock. im gonna buy my psp off ebay. im gonna do it now when i have time. woo!!

Inside a week now until U.S.A releases :D

Should be interesting to see just how many the USA gets, since they had to cut Japan to even meet the 400k :s

I wonder how many people that are getting on about PS3's in this thread will actually buy one..

That said they released them in Japan and people were lined up all over the plcae, they also dropped the price on the 20gig model by as much as 20% the 60gig model comes at around $510 ... But getting one will be a task for sure ... We will buy one no doubts but we are not in a hurry but I want 2 Wii's as soon as they hit the stores.

I read people were in line 2-3 days ahead in Japan :s

Thank god I have them on reserve, no camping for me, just a matter of when they come in :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back